The iPhone Topic

mrchnry

You should download the

"Turn every anti-iphone comment made by CVByrne in the iphone topic into a quid" app and you'll be a **** millionaire!

:lol:

Trent, my suggestions are just up the page, but what sort of games do you enjoy? I've got 600+ apps (thanks to previously being a reviewer!) so have gone through quite a few!

You should download the

"Turn every anti-iphone comment made by CVByrne in the iphone topic into a quid" app and you'll be a **** millionaire!

:lol:

Trent, my suggestions are just up the page, but what sort of games do you enjoy? I've got 600+ apps (thanks to previously being a reviewer!) so have gone through quite a few!

Never really played them on a phone before, on the Xbox its normally Call of Duty.

There's a game called "Operation: Sandstorm" which is a COD style FPS for the iphone. Obviously it's nowhere near as good as COD, but it's a pretty decent attempt for an iphone game. Was only 59p I think when I got it but that might have been a sale.

Hopefully they'll iron the glitches out :) For free it's pretty darn good though

I have to say, new update for Angry Birds, very impressed with the updates!

Got Need For Speed Undercover last night for 59p, pretty good arcade racer with video sequences to keep the story flowing. There are quite a few EA games on for 59p as well.

Have been using Skobbler a bit with not great experiences. Ran out of maps half way along the m40, gave me directions all the way to the hotel but nothing would show on the screen. Not sure if i was driving quicker than it could download the maps or what. Wasnt going particularly fast though so pretty annoying.

Rakes of cut price games - I've gone from almost never buying games, especially over a few quid (only fifa 10, real racing, and er something else I forget what bought for a few pounds) to buying 59p stuff. Of course AB was already 59p which was a great price and I'd think they priced it right considering how popular it got.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/massive-sale-on-itunes-of-over-235-/774164?page=2

• 2 weeks later...
First thing you need to do is take the iPhone 4 back and tell them you want a Samsung Galaxy S

sorry cv ive gone to darkside cv and got an iphone4 :oops: but have to say i love it. got angry bird lite top game

I was only joking dude. Iphone 4 is one of the best phones around so you can't go much wrong getting one. Especially if it's your first smartphone.

Angry birds is a great game well worth buying the full version. Though the full version (like many games) is free on android ;)

First thing you need to do is take the iPhone 4 back and tell them you want a Samsung Galaxy S

sorry cv ive gone to darkside cv and got an iphone4 :oops: but have to say i love it. got angry bird lite top game

Ah how times have changed.

Many months ago you said they were too big ;)

Â