The iPhone Topic

mrchnry

TuneWiki

quite like this .. gives you lyrics to songs and tonnes of radio stations as well and better still when a song is playing you can go to a map and see who else around the world is playing that song

I found someone else listening to Big Country ...seems I'm not alone after all ...Hello to whoever it was in Dakota :-)

TuneWiki

quite like this .. gives you lyrics to songs and tonnes of radio stations as well and better still when a song is playing you can go to a map and see who else around the world is playing that song

I found someone else listening to Big Country ...seems I'm not alone after all ...Hello to whoever it was in Dakota :-)

It's good isn't it? Hours of endless fun and the radio stations aren't bad either.

:D

Anyone fancy 3 months free sky footy on their iphone.

http://www.o2.co.uk/skyoffer

Link goes live midday on monday apparently.

Cheers for that. Just sent a text got my code from them. :D Can't currently download the app though, so I guess it isn't up yet.

Out of interest, can I use my wireless network in my house for free? Or will O2 charge me for using it? Sounds silly but I don't want to get charged any more for my phone bill. :P

How do I know if I will need to pay for wi-fi whilst I am out? Will it tell me that I will need to pay or something? I usually use 3G so I have no idea. I have just started using it on my home wireless though and it is so fast. I previously thought you had to pay for using that too.... :shock:

How do I know if I will need to pay for wi-fi whilst I am out? Will it tell me that I will need to pay or something? I usually use 3G so I have no idea. I have just started using it on my home wireless though and it is so fast. I previously thought you had to pay for using that too.... :shock:

You'll know you have to pay because they'll ask for your card details, its not something O2 charge you for, its something the ISP you are using at the time will charge you for. Just go to Starbucks, its free ;-)

For an iphone on O2, you get free public wifi on BTOpenzone and TheCloud networks - they will ask for your mobile number and you should be able to surf for free. Most town centres have a free BT openzone or Cloud.

I'm getting a replacement Iphone tomorrow, but need to transfer my contacts and sms. I've got the full version of Tansee but I cant see a way to copy the sms and contact info back to the phone. Can anyone help please?

So has anyone signed up for Orange iphone? I'm in Australia for a few more weeks so haven't got full access to the o2 website to compare prices with the orange store. Are the prices the same?

I have recently bought the new iPod touch. I have just now downloaded a video from iTunes from it, however whenever I try to play it I get a message saying 'this movie could not be played'.

Anyone have any idea why this is and how I get around it?

Cheers.

New pocket tunes is awsome. 16000 streams (radio stations) and you can record. So i have got a station on now with the volume down and im recording as some good music is on tonight an then gonna listen to it tomorrow walking to uni. Awsome!

Â