Milner Petrov Milner Young

Heskey Agbonlahor.

Or:

Guzan

Young Collins Dunne Warnock

Reo-Coker

Downing Milner Delph Young

Agbonlahor.

Now Milner is good - but he aint THAT good !

Yes he is, he could play 3 different positions himself if asked.

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Freidal

Young Collins Dunne Warnock

Milner Downing Reo-Coker Young

Gabby Fonz

I think we should field an attacking team from the start. Not a great advocate of the 4-4-2, but it's Blackburn we are playing, not one of the top four and we shouldn't show them too much respect. I have chosen Downing as one of our central midfielders, as i think he will give us more there than James Milner who i'm still not sure is good enough to be in central midfield? Have also decided to put Delfonz in as he will give us more than big Carew at the moment.

Milner

Milner Milner Milner Milner

Milner Milner

Are you mad? 442 sucks

Milner

Milner Milner Milner Milner Milner

Milner

We win every game with 451

Guest Ricardomeister
Pretty sure Dunn is on 4 bookings, maybe a suspension if he's booked.

a 5th booking after new year does not result in a suspension now.

Watched it last night and thought blackburn were really poor. A case of if we don't beat them we don't deserve to be in the carling cup final if you ask me.

Worrying though the form city have at the moment, I know mancini has had a nice handy run of it but starting to look very dangerous. The everton game at the weekend will be an interesting one

Pretty sure Dunn is on 4 bookings, maybe a suspension if he's booked.

a 5th booking after new year does not result in a suspension now.

Sorry - we talking about Richard Dunne or David Dunn?

Watched it last night and thought blackburn were really poor. A case of if we don't beat them we don't deserve to be in the carling cup final if you ask me.

blackburn were poor, but i'm sure there be up for it on thursday, but we should still come away with at least an away goal. only about 600 to 800 fans there aswell, totally shit support. blackburn to manchester approx half hour, joke team. i remember the season after they won the prem, when the had less than 1000 at villa park. thank god for villa's travelling army, can't wait. please no more snow, i can't take anymore postponed games.

blackburn were poor, but i'm sure there be up for it on thursday, but we should still come away with at least an away goal. only about 600 to 800 fans there aswell, totally shit support. blackburn to manchester approx half hour, joke team. i remember the season after they won the prem, when the had less than 1000 at villa park. thank god for villa's travelling army, can't wait. please no more snow, i can't take anymore postponed games.

Blackburn do have a pretty poor support but then so do Tamworth, Lichfield and Walsall and Blackburn probably isn't much bigger than any of these places! In that respect their support proportionally is pretty good, like Burnley's.

ok, but are tamworth, lichfield and walsall in the prem, and i think if any of these teams you mentioned were in the prem or semi's of the cup, they would have far better support than the mighty rovers. i still think they have shit support. of course this will be confirmed on thursday.