The "Witton Lane" Boxing Chat Thread

Dr_Pangloss

Nope. Mosely has a big problem now though. He can get beat up for four more rounds, or he can go looking for the KO and risk getting knocked out himself.

Now that's annoying. You watch an hour of build up on a lovely feed and then it ducks out half way through the fifth round. There's no radio coverage, no other TV and the only thing I can find is a blog that's ten minutes behind.

Bollocks to this, I'm off to bed. :lol:

Dont need to stay up for the cards, but if this isnt 119-109, 119-109, 119-109 then Mosley has been flattered. Superb stuff from Floyd, won every round bar the second. The Pacquiao fight needs to happen next.

mayweather impressed, but when he was going down in 2nd he grabbed mosely to rpevent falling is that allowed.

also when he was talking and then punched mosely in the face that was cowardly tactics.

mayweather needs to stop being a coward and fight manny.

mayweather impressed, but when he was going down in 2nd he grabbed mosely to rpevent falling is that allowed.

also when he was talking and then punched mosely in the face that was cowardly tactics.

1) Yes, it's allowed

2) Defend yourself at all times. Mosley **** up

3) Pacquiao is ducking blood tests.

1) Yes, it's allowed

2) Defend yourself at all times. Mosley **** up

3) Pacquiao is ducking blood tests.

Indeed, and all the rumors around Pac i understand Floyd wanting Olympic style blood testing. The more Pacman runs away, the more suspicious i become.

Was going to stay up to watch the fight last night but was far too knackered. Worth looking up highlights I take it?

On the Pac thing... what are his objections exactly to having drug testing? I really can't understand why you'd not have it done if there was nothing to hide. Unless of course it's just a convenient excuses to duck the fight or something.

Was going to stay up to watch the fight last night but was far too knackered. Worth looking up highlights I take it?

On the Pac thing... what are his objections exactly to having drug testing? I really can't understand why you'd not have it done if there was nothing to hide. Unless of course it's just a convenient excuses to duck the fight or something.

It's a pride thing I think. Paqcuiao is more than happy to provide the level of drug tests that the boxing commission want, but he doesnt want to give blood samples which Mayweather is insisting on. I just wish the two **** would sort it out.

As for last nights fight? It was a masterful performance from Mayweather. Well worth watching.

And i think with the amount of rumors about Pacman i wouldn't blame Mayweather for making sure all things are equal. I think boxing should have the tightest drug testing there is, because remember these blokes are out to hurt each other.

Not saying he's anywhere near as bad as Calzaghe in terms of style, but I don't think Dirrell's style is great either.

He has great boxing skills, he just needs to learn to attack more, not run around the ring for round after round. I think his win against Abraham has shown he's learned his lesson.

Â