The "Witton Lane" Boxing Chat Thread

Dr_Pangloss

"Kevin Mitchell wants to say my name?" Malignaggi said. "You've got something to say? Say it to my face. This is the only time you're going to be famous, when Paulie Malignaggi mentions your name. You've been cuddled more than Khan has, man. Talking about you're in a tougher fight - you're fighting a human punching bag, man. If you can't beat a punching bag you might as well retire! Because you suck!!

"So, watch your mouth Chump. Wishes do come true, ask Amir Khan. But I make dreams turn into nightmares. So worry about your fight and Katsidis."

Sort him out Mitchell.

"Kevin Mitchell wants to say my name?" Malignaggi said. "You've got something to say? Say it to my face. This is the only time you're going to be famous, when Paulie Malignaggi mentions your name. You've been cuddled more than Khan has, man. Talking about you're in a tougher fight - you're fighting a human punching bag, man. If you can't beat a punching bag you might as well retire! Because you suck!!

"So, watch your mouth Chump. Wishes do come true, ask Amir Khan. But I make dreams turn into nightmares. So worry about your fight and Katsidis."

Sort him out Mitchell.

Errrr yeah :?

1272633832shane_jumpoff.jpg

LOLcano. I hope Floyd puts this up on the big screen at the presser

Did you get let back onto ESB mate?

Did you see that thread in the lounge where they did the forum raid on the muslim website, and all submitted pictures of Mohammed that they'd done on MS Paint? Haven't laughed so much for **** ages :crylaugh:

It was only a 4 day ban so I'm back now 8)

I'll have to check out that thread, sounds quality :lol::lol:

Edit: What's the title of the thread?

**** knows mate.....do a search on 'raid' or 'muslim' and you'll probably find it....VERY funny though, I think one or two posters had jihad declared on them :crylaugh:

Khan will beat the guido, and I'm not even a Khan fan

Wouldn't be so sure of that myself mate, and I hate Khan as much as anyone.....I like Malignaggi and don't let the guido, homo shit fool you, the guy can fight. Any man that consistently out-boxes people with no KO punch to speak of has to have something going for him.....he earnt my full respect in the Cotto fight, the guy is tough as nails despite the way he looks.

Khan won't have an easy night with Malignaggi no matter what the result is, I'd bet my right nut on it.

khanx.jpg

"I don't want to fight kevin mitchell, nothing to gain an he is different weight. I want winner of maidana bradley"

Yeah, of course you would :lol: Maybe with 30 oz gloves and a headguard. Maybe they could fix it like that Kindelan 'fight'

Edit: Think I've got it Witton, called 'We need another raid' about 14 pages long & quite recent?

Very impressed by this Saul Alvarez fella. He looks sensational, he cant be only nineteen, surely? And is he the only ginger Mexican ever?

Â