The "Witton Lane" Boxing Chat Thread

Dr_Pangloss

9 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I think he is shocking too. Hughie wasnt good either. Tyson is the only one that can box. The rest of them are useless to poor

Hughie is far better than Tommy. Why do you think Tommy is fighting KSI, because he realises his level after getting put down by a Jake Paul jab?

34 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

Hughie is far better than Tommy. Why do you think Tommy is fighting KSI, because he realises his level after getting put down by a Jake Paul jab?

I dont dispute that but hughie still isnt a good boxer.

Ksi is worse than paul easy win for fury

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I dont dispute that but hughie still isnt a good boxer.

Ksi is worse than paul easy win for fury

Depends how far you're raising the bar. He went the distance with Joseph Parker, who held a World title, some say he even should have won. Either way, he knows a thing or two about boxing, his he on the level of the top 5 heavyweights in the World, definitely not, but I wouldn't call him a terrible boxer.

Dillian Whyte’s replacement is set to be announced today with Joshua still aiming to fight on Saturday night.

Let’s face it Hearn is going to put in an absolute no mark so not to risk Joshua messing up and with an opponent ill prepared, it’ll be an absolute farce of a bout.

I thought the whole Joshua vs Whyte was a waste of time (and fans money) but it’s certainly not worth the ticket money now. 

50 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Dillian Whyte’s replacement is set to be announced today with Joshua still aiming to fight on Saturday night.

Let’s face it Hearn is going to put in an absolute no mark so not to risk Joshua messing up and with an opponent ill prepared, it’ll be an absolute farce of a bout.

I thought the whole Joshua vs Whyte was a waste of time (and fans money) but it’s certainly not worth the ticket money now. 

If it is a fella wearing a Union Jack handkerchief over his face like Dick Turpin with a totally misleading middle name of “war” I am sending Hearn a sample of one of my stools via recorded delivery 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, theboyangel said:

The name being touted about is Washington. Easy win for AJ. The ppv will bomb badly now

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

The name being touted about is Washington. Easy win for AJ. The ppv will bomb badly now

Denzel will give him a run for his money. He was decent in The Equalizer.

• Like 1

Â