PL: Liverpool h Match Thread 2009/12/29 19:45

limpid

Gutted i'm snowed in and can't get to the game :(

So are you in Brum or another part of the country? You not got skis?

Near Brum. I'm in Worcestershire next to Evesham but I live on a hill and its just tipped down and the hill is closed...

Grrrr.

Where are you RMB? I'm in Evesham town centre and it's raining!

Fish Hill mate. Was in town earlier and was pouring down with rain, drove home and only just about got home!

Pete its probably as strong as we could get (I might have swapped Cuellar for Collins).

Its good cos we can go 5 in the middle with Gabby going on the right & Milner into the middle. Its also good to see Albrighton on the bench...wise move.

Fingers crossed, every game is different.

So, BEFORE the game starts, let's have opinions on that line up. Everything is easy in hindsight, so how would you change it as it stands?

I'd of gone 4-5-1 personally,

I think it'll end up alot like the Spurs match with Carew doing alot defensively but not offering much going forward, making him a waste really and I reckon we'll lose 1-2 :(

PLEASE, PLEASE BE WRONG.

Really can't make a call on this, relies a lot on whether we turn up I think. If we work hard we can get a draw. If we play to the top of our game we can win. If we turn up like we did against Arsenal we'll not be taking anything.