• Downing
    • A Young
    • Milner
    • Petrov
    • Agbonlahor
    • Heskey
    • Carew (for Heskey 63)
    • Delph (for L Young 76)

No complaints. Arsenal too good for us when they play like that.

Pretty much this!

Im also glad Ashley Young has been forced out the team for a game at least! He hasn't done anything for ages.

Yeah, ages. I mean last week's cross against Stoke doesn't count and nor does the cross vs United.

Yeah sorry I forgot those couple of crosses he did this season. World class. But seriously he hasn't got anywhere near his top form this season. He is too predictable and makes far too many bad decisions. I cant even remember the last time he skinned anyone. He is having a poor season and should have been dropped a while ago.

Pretty much this!

Im also glad Ashley Young has been forced out the team for a game at least! He hasn't done anything for ages.

Yeah, ages. I mean last week's cross against Stoke doesn't count and nor does the cross vs United.

Yeah sorry I forgot those couple of crosses he did this season. World class. But seriously he hasn't got anywhere near his top form this season. He is too predictable and makes far too many bad decisions. I cant even remember the last time he skinned anyone. He is having a poor season and should have been dropped a while ago.

Who exactly for. Easy to say "drop him" but we haven't actually got any other players capable of putting in those deliveries bar Albrighton who is still very young and learning his trade.

Ponky = Bang on with your summary.

Villa84 = Do you actually watch games or just look at the odd result?

A decent ref today and we could have been playing 10 men for most if not all of the 2nd half! How many bookable fouls did Song do today? i lost count and then he books him for diving!!

erm no i dont watch the game and didn't see us barely touch the ball today bar 8 minutes....

Well im glad everyone is positive...ill see you soon when we have lost to Liverpool, iv already put £40 down on it.

Your reaction to one defeat is completely laughable

You are a joke of a supporter if you have put £40 on us losing tuesday. A joke. You should be ashamed of yourself.

A decent ref today and we could have been playing 10 men for most if not all of the 2nd half! How many bookable fouls did Song do today? i lost count and then he books him for diving!!

erm no i dont watch the game and didn't see us barely touch the ball today bar 8 minutes....

Well im glad everyone is positive...ill see you soon when we have lost to Liverpool, iv already put £40 down on it.

What sort of supporter bets against his own team?! Plus, why are you knocking the lads down after one defeat Villa84? We have been doing well, yet have lost one game. Give the lads a bloody break...

difficult to see how someone of that level of intelligence could have 40 quid to gamble with - maybe he just has a generous family.

seriously though, stop acting like such a smug to55pot, anyone would think you were an arsenal fan.

Pretty much this!

Who exactly for. Easy to say "drop him" but we haven't actually got any other players capable of putting in those deliveries bar Albrighton who is still very young and learning his trade.

Who for ? Are you on a wind up? Milner Right Downing left. I really can't believe you said who for!

Pretty much this!

Who for ? Are you on a wind up? Milner Right Downing left. I really can't believe you said who for!

Milner has been superb in the middle lately and you want to change that?

Ash was just as good today as Milner and Petrov if not better

well yet again we see some serious over reactions by the usual people, we were doing really well but after half time when Fab came on for them it showed to me why i think that Arsenal are serious title contenders this season.

Remember we are aiming for the top for so have a reality check because if you thought we were going to get through till may without losing then you really are dreaming, we lost to a bloody good team and i still feel confident that we will beat the scouse scum.

Young knew he was one yellow away from a ban yet still did a dive and i would bring allbrighton straight in without a doubt.

The ref was shite but the best team won at the end of the day though it turned my stomach to see Wenger grinning like that as i hate that bad loser.

Anyway get a grip! we were on a great run up until this game and if you start dropping your heads now dont EVER ask the team not to drop theirs when we go a goal behind at villa park in future.

Pretty much this!

Yeah and who in the middle?

Milner has been our best player this season and his best performances have come in central midfield for us, not sure I'd want to change that to be honest.

Oo err, didnt know a simple 'hello' could be taken like a death threat.

Arsene Whinger "did'nt see" today....

That's 'Arsie' Whinger. He's an absolute idiot for suggesting kick-ins, and complains when anything doesn't go his way...

But I still love him 8)

Villa84 you are such a bloody drama queen its untrue! do you sit there all game taking prozac as you come across in my opinion as as a plan to fail type guy as i have never seen an apinion of yours that matches a game.

You seem to sit there praying we will lose so you can be in your doom mongering prime :lol:

end_is_nigh.jpg

well yet again we see some serious over reactions by the usual people, we were doing really well but after half time when Fab came on for them it showed to me why i think that Arsenal are serious title contenders this season.

Remember we are aiming for the top for so have a reality check because if you thought we were going to get through till may without losing then you really are dreaming, we lost to a bloody good team and i still feel confident that we will beat the scouse scum.

Young knew he was one yellow away from a ban yet still did a dive and i would bring allbrighton straight in without a doubt.

The ref was shite but the best team won at the end of the day though it turned my stomach to see Wenger grinning like that as i hate that bad

lose

Anyway get a grip! we were on a great run up until this game and if you

start dropping your heads now dont EVER ask the team not to drop theirs

when we go a goal behind at villa park in future.

Young didn't dive he took the ball past Song who clearly obstructed as proven by TV replays! There's no difference in what Young did to what strikers do in the box when keepers come rushing out!