PL: Arsenal a Match Thread 2009/12/27 13:30

limpid

It as shown where our weakness are. Against a team who can pass the ball around we really struggle because they have moved the ball before we charge them down. Arsenal have been the much better side and deserve the win.

This sort of performance will be good against other teams but not Arsenal.

Guest Ricardomeister

I agree that Liverpool has always been the bigger game.....today we have been outclassed, outpassed and out everythinged today by a very classy Arsenal team...the ref has had nothing to do with the result if people are being objective. Fabregas has been world class again.

I hope our heads do not drop for the bin dippers game as we canot afford to lose that in my opinion.

Worst performance of the season.

Possibly, though I would add best team we have faced this season to that.

We've looked dreadful. The last half a dozen games have masked problems imo. As soon as we're under pressure MON gets the team to sit on the 18 yard line as usual. Dunne gets injured and another freefall is on the cards.

Top 4 teams lose to each other. It was just two great moments from the more experienced team that won the game for them.

We'll play a team who aren't in form in a couple of days and it'll be OK. Let's just see this out without any more injuries or suspensions.