LC: SF Blackburn a Travel & Social

limpid

the coaches im on are not leaving til 3 and have been told that we cant drink in Blackburn so will be stopping outside somwhere. Dont think it is going to be a particularly good drink by the sounds of things, and it could turn into a nightmare if the M6 is like it was the other day

will probably try and have a few in town before we get the coach as it is leaving so late

This is the same day as my 23rd birthday so hopefully a fun trip! On a coach leaving a 2pm from town, got a 12pm meet at scruffys though!

Let me know where your drinking and i will buy you one of them camp drinks you like :lol:

Leaving at 2 from the Yenton.

Seems that 5000 villa will all be going to the Fenhurst, not good! If it was summer i would say take some cases and drink in the car park but in this weather no way.

Can anybody throw any more pubs into the equation, not only so i can get a beer but maybe prevent a load of idiots repeating what happened last time.

I dont think they will shut the pubs as people will just get take outs an congregate somewhere and the police would have more control knowing where we are.

Just a thought, with most of us having access to VT from our phones maybe it would be a good idea to use this thread to keep everyone updated on the pub situation as with some of us getting there early may help those on their way. Its nice to be nice :winkold:

Seems that 5000 villa will all be going to the Fenhurst, not good! If it was summer i would say take some cases and drink in the car park but in this weather no way.

Can anybody throw any more pubs into the equation, not only so i can get a beer but maybe prevent a load of idiots repeating what happened last time.

I dont think they will shut the pubs as people will just get take outs an congregate somewhere and the police would have more control knowing where we are.

Just a thought, with most of us having access to VT from our phones maybe it would be a good idea to use this thread to keep everyone updated on the pub situation as with some of us getting there early may help those on their way. Its nice to be nice :winkold:

We're on the train to Preston at 2.20 so up there just before 4 was thinking of staying in Preston until near 7 but an update on Blackburn pubs is a good call.

PS enjoy a nice sizzling steak in the Yenton!

We should be at the pub by around 2-3ish so I will post on here what is like if I can get on.

Get off at mill hill and go to the navigation inn,its a cracking pub less then 10 min walk to the ground.

We're on the train to Preston at 2.20 so up there just before 4 was thinking of staying in Preston until near 7 but an update on Blackburn pubs is a good call.

PS enjoy a nice sizzling steak in the Yenton!