LC: SF Blackburn a Travel & Social

limpid

Me and my fellow ST holder are both working til 3, driving there straight after - does anyone know any free parking closeby?

(Never been to Blackburn before!)

There was a school about 20 minute walk away that had a pretty big car park open a couple of years ago, within a mile or so of the motorway junction too, I'll try find the name and address.....unless anyone else knows where I mean

No need to find address, its right off the A666 as you leave the motorway and go round the island into Blackburn. It will be on your left. Darwen Grammar or something like that. Its right by a decent little pub called the Golden Cup and only a ten minute walk down to the ground.

id imagine the fernhurst will close during the game.

daz361 if you get the official travel you will realise why its hardly used. they are apparantly leaving at half 2 and wont arrive there till 7 for a 2 and half hour journey. god knows wat the coachs do to take that long to get there,

According to SSN they are only showing the Villa Blackburn first leg and then second leg of utd city. Good for Villa the fans who couldnt go to Blackburn can watch the game and should be full house for second leg as this will be the only place to watch the game "live"

Not great timing but going to be working in Gloucester during January. Does anybody know any supporters coach that might be going through Gloucester for the Blackburn away semi final.

Or maybe someone from or near Gloucester that could give a lift to a stranded Villa fan.

Thank you

Tried the local supporters club but their not running a bus. So i've booked a place on a coach from Birmingham just in case. It just means I won't be able to get back to Gloucester that night and an early start. If anyone can still help i'd be very grateful.

Are any Villa fans or travel going from around Birmingham, Kings Norton specificily. Got a ticket now and would be pretty veked if couldn't go?? x

Just get the train. I'll be heading up on the train from New Street at some point that day, not sure what time yet though.