LC: SF Blackburn a Travel & Social

limpid

Not meant to be any snow up there on Thurs so hopefully this will go ahead. I'm up in Leeds tomorrow so leaving there about 4 on Thurs afternoon, should be plenty of time, weather permitting...

paddy give us a call when you get to train station

Blackburn I assume?

Will do but at the moment I'm meeting my Dad there who's planning on driving a bit closer to the ground from there, so don't think I'm going to have a chance to get a pint this time round as we're going to grab some food quickly before the game.

Not meant to be any snow up there on Thurs so hopefully this will go ahead. I'm up in Leeds tomorrow so leaving there about 4 on Thurs afternoon, should be plenty of time, weather permitting...

weather is absolutely fine up here Padders. Pretty much all snow melted, and haven't had and fresh powder, FTL :(

game will be on 100%.

weather is absolutely fine up here Padders. Pretty much all snow melted, and haven't had and fresh powder, FTL :(

game will be on 100%.

Has anyone else had a sh1t load more snow this morning (im near Lichfield)?? I really hope this isnt going to be moving northwards over today and tommorrow, could be a close call!

Do we know that the pubs around the ground are definately going to be open before the game?

Weather will be fine tomorrow, just go to the met office website and click on "invent weather" and click on the rainfall button, you will be able to trace the snow throughout today and tomorrow.

There has indeed been a shit load of snow around Lichfield, probably the most notable covering so far during this cold snap, however the weathermen seem to think it's going to turn to drizzle later in the day as it moves northwards so i can't see there being any problems.