PL: Bolton h Match Thread 2009/11/07 15:00

limpid

we look good, but we need to finalise the domination, had Man utd gone 2 up, they would of not had a goal conceeded so quick and they would finish it at the start of the 2nd half but that is there mentality and something we have to learn. This team for me looks far better, than the one with petrov and heskey in it, and this team should not be changed for the next game imo. Freak goal for them so no worries just go out and get a 3rd quickly. Put the game to bed.

O'Neill dragging Carew away from Clattenberg apparently - so I assume the boos are being aimed at the officials.

Can't blame him, he and Gabby have to play with whole different rules than Davies. Davies didn't have a single whistle against him though he was up to the exact same tricks with pushing and climbing above people as our strikers.

Very true.

plus side.. Reo Coker and Sidwell.. absolutely fantastic. Just look at the possession.. 63% for Villa.. against at the start a 5 man midfield. Superb. Sidwell alot more ball than usual with Reo next to him.

From what I could see it looked like Megson and Steve Walford were having a very heated discussion on the way to the dressing rooms.

Clear foul in front of goal to Young at the end there.

Our boys are being knocked off the ball way too easily. It's clear the ref isn't calling them today, so our boys need to get stuck in.

"Lescott at fault for the first and fookin Barry gets the ball took of him for the 100th time this month both Lescott and Barry are fast becoming liabilities. We only need Lescott to start banging in own goals and we have the new Dunne except he cost £25m ffs"
- Bluemoon lol