General Chat

Stevo985

I parked my car about half a mile from my office today and walked into work.  On the way back to the car I walked past a house with the windows open.. I think there was a girl upstairs getting a good seeing to :lol:

definitely a screamer!

I've never heard other people having sex before, you'd think you would, but I haven't, made me laugh :D

my old neighbour was at it once and my GF and I made up some score cards and went and stood in his back garden after he finished holding them up and cheering ... he was rather amused , but the girl didn't speak to us ever again :)

I thought you were a teacher not a hairdresser ??

Does not compute. Since when was a Golf GTi a hairdresser's car?

Exactly my thoughts!

(especially as I drive a golf!)

small over rated trendy type car = something girls or ghey men drive  = hairdresser (or airline steward) car

Exactly my thoughts!

(especially as I drive a golf!)

your gonna love my reply then :)

Mid-sized and rightly rated. They hold their value probably better than any car in the world too.

Mid size :o  .. heck when I do the school run the mothers have boots on their cars that they can't park bigger than a Gti

I wouldn't categorise a golf as "trendy" either to be honest.

Don't get me wrong, I'd drive a "trendy" car no problem, even I got labelled a hairdresser. I just don't think a Golf is one.

volkswagen-golf-gti-27-09-12.jpg

You have no idea how much I want one :(

I'm with Ajax and Tony on this one.

I'd have happily driven Golf's for life, they're easy.

Then mine went tit's up and VW were despicable. Eventually they payed the full £5,400 for the rebuild but it took a lot of fighting for. Once they'd eventually fixed it I drove it down the road and p/ex'd it somewhere else.

Any car can break. VW showed no class right up to the day they grudgingly fixed it and gave me the keys back. Never entertained the idea of any VW since (having previously been a Beetle nut).

A golf isn't a small car.

My current car is smaller and that's definitely not a hairdresser's car. And Golf's aren't overrated. They're rated highly because they're bloody good cars.

VW car care are shit.

I once had a brand new Passat . Alarm kept going off, even left it unlocked and tried to disconnect the battery. In the end got them to come and pick it up and tow it away. Phoned them up the next day and asked them what was wrong - "it's a faulty alarm - (no shit sherlock!) - and will cost you 500 pounds to repair"

suffice to say that I politely declined their offer that I should pay and as a new car I should be receiving some recompense for their faulty goods. Eventually after some pretty stupid excuses from VW I did get the car fixed free of charge and some inconvenience payment - I think the Lawyers helped !!

A few months later driving late at night through Wolfsburg in Germany I sounded my horn at regular intervals so that some of the VW workers could also experience their shit work !

Picked my Golf up from new on a three year deal. From day one I told them it was a wrong 'un and they disagreed.

On the very first service after payments and warranty finished they phoned me to say not only was the engine ****, but three years of driving it on a **** engine had rendered it unrepairable.

Happily, I'd kept copies of all the correspondence I'd sent them for 3 years saying it was a duffer. I also ended up with a copy of the internal VW mail that said it was a factory originated fault but don't tell the customer.

Can I overdoes on antihistamines?

Yeah. There's post of mine about it somewhere. I'm not doing it a third time. :)

Do tell.  And how many?

I am overcome with hay fever at the moment.

Â