General Chat

Stevo985

Ya know I don't really wanna continue on topic about death but something that I have often wondered...

Does anyone else think about dieing as much as I do? Really it happens often right before I goto bed. The thought pops into my head and I hear myself say "I'm gunna die someday", and it just **** terrifies me. It gets me heart beating really fast and a huge question mark appears. Then I think thoughts like, "What does this all mean?", "What happens when I die?", and the scariest "Will I remember anything I've seen or done?".

I think for me, it is safe to say that I wouldn't be scared to death of dieing if I knew 100% that I would be able to remember everything about my life. I don't want to forget anything.

We had a whole thread about death not so long ago, can't find it now.

This morbid obession baffles me. I'm probably a lot closer to it (age-wise) than most of you, I'm an atheist who doesn't believe in life after death, but it doesn't bother me one jot.

I'll live till I die. Not a problem.

FFS, cheer up!

Ya know I don't really wanna continue on topic about death but something that I have often wondered...

Does anyone else think about dieing as much as I do? Really it happens often right before I goto bed. The thought pops into my head and I hear myself say "I'm gunna die someday", and it just **** terrifies me. It gets me heart beating really fast and a huge question mark appears. Then I think thoughts like, "What does this all mean?", "What happens when I die?", and the scariest "Will I remember anything I've seen or done?".

I think for me, it is safe to say that I wouldn't be scared to death of dieing if I knew 100% that I would be able to remember everything about my life. I don't want to forget anything.

Pretty much as the same as me.

I'm a fatalist who isn't really bothered when it happens. If a truck lost control and hit me head on this evening then it saves me decades of bother. But I would never be the one to instigate the accident. It's hard to explain. If it happens it happens, but I wouldn't seek it out.

I'm guessing it depends what area you are in.

The thing I didn't understand was that they were walking up the road (Streetly Lane in Four Oaks/Mere Green) and the bloke stopped for a piss, and then came out the bush with a **** brick.

Mindless.

Madness. Its a nice area as well, on a well lit main road. What time was it? I walked close to that area (Belwell Lane) on Saturday night.

I'm terrified of dieng when I can still do things but say when I'm an old bloke who takes half an hour to get to the telly form the bog and immediately has to go back again I don't think I'll mind so much about it (unless God exists in which case I'm going to hell).

The thing I didn't understand was that they were walking up the road (Streetly Lane in Four Oaks/Mere Green) and the bloke stopped for a piss, and then came out the bush with a **** brick.

Mindless.

Madness. Its a nice area as well, on a well lit main road. What time was it? I walked close to that area (Belwell Lane) on Saturday night.

Not sure, around 2 I think. Yeah, the area is well nice aswell.

Was it you?! :winkold:

Mindless.

Not sure, around 2 I think. Yeah, the area is well nice aswell.

Was it you?! :winkold:

Yea it was him, he thought your friend was a sha supporter, ;)

i joke i joke

Not even 1/10th through researching the first journal. Been busy getting statistics and data to support the argument, and I still have 2 more journals to do. Gonna be a long, boring ass week. And then there are the joys with typing it up. **** sake.

Â