General Chat

Stevo985

I hate spicy food. I don't see the fascination?

same here

when the heat starts to overpower the flavour it becomes pointless IMO, tried a vindaloo for my 1st ever take away! i was only young and had it purely cos i was copying my uncle, didnt have a clue what it was, it was alright, i struggled but finished it, but its got nowhere near the flavour of a massala, so i dont really go past a madras, downhill from there for me

as for the sauces, i dont go past the green tobasco one

Yeah, I don't go past a Madras. Otherwise it just gets too painful for me to eat.

Also, it really annoys me when people have a really weak, creamy curry like a korma. I don't know why though.

Yeah, I don't go past a Madras. Otherwise it just gets too painful for me to eat.

Also, it really annoys me when people have a really weak, creamy curry like a korma. I don't know why though.

i dont mind but still dont like korma due to the excessive coconut, papaya in kiddy seems to do tons of mild fruity dishes, and also for some reason a few dishes where you can have like a tandori meat with then a bowl of a really sweet stuff to pour over

i had tandori seabass on a bed of rice with then a mango sauce to pour on it, wasnt right at all

My mate got hit with a brick (in the face) when he was walking home on Saturday night.

The bloke started kicking the shit out of him, and asked for his wallet but he only had 50p so he took that and his phone.

Now he has 17 stitches down the side of his face, and probably a massive scar aswell.

**** rocket polisher.

Wow dude, you know, nothing like that really happens where I live and I'm okay with it. This really isn't a jab at the UK (how could I really insult when we have gun crime here 1000% more) but how does this shit still go on with the 9 million CCTV's??? I guess to me it just seems soo brutal over there, surprised I never got knocked out the 2x I have been there.

Proud to say I even walked around Digbeth with a Villa cap on too! Though I was probably recognized 100% as a Yank and so noone messed with me. None the less the group of lads that I met out there the first time we partied at Chaos or some club around the Arcadian, they got jumped the previous day told me about it in passing as it was like a normal everyday occurrence.

I guess it really doesn't surprise me in a city of that size, shit like that probably happens in cities that size in the USA, only worse with guns and knives so meh, what am I on about really.

I'm guessing it depends what area you are in.

The thing I didn't understand was that they were walking up the road (Streetly Lane in Four Oaks/Mere Green) and the bloke stopped for a piss, and then came out the bush with a **** brick.

Mindless.

Wow dude, you know, nothing like that really happens where I live and I'm okay with it. This really isn't a jab at the UK (how could I really insult when we have gun crime here 1000% more) but how does this shit still go on with the 9 million CCTV's??? I guess to me it just seems soo brutal over there, surprised I never got knocked out the 2x I have been there.

tbf, unless you're black, hispanic, or do drugs you're probably safe in the USA... even if you go into the bad neighborhoods.

tbf, unless you're black, hispanic, or do drugs you're probably safe in the USA... even if you go into the bad neighborhoods.

Rrrrright cause us whiteys don't have money, watches and cell phones to rob from

Rrrrright cause us whiteys don't have money, watches and cell phones to rob from

In the 'hood, most of the violence is tied to the drug business. And nothing brings the cops around more than a white person getting killed or assaulted in the 'hood. The drug gangs by and large make it clear that mugging a white on their turf is an offense punishable by death because it's bad for business.

Now, walking through a lower-class white neighborhood with bling and such is not necessarily a good idea. I feel safer walking through Roxbury at night than I do through Southie in the day (though the fact that I've occasionally worn orange in Southie may have something to do with that).

800px-Southie_Mural.JPG

In the 'hood, most of the violence is tied to the drug business. And nothing brings the cops around more than a white person getting killed or assaulted in the 'hood. The drug gangs by and large make it clear that mugging a white on their turf is an offense punishable by death because it's bad for business.

Now, walking through a lower-class white neighborhood with bling and such is not necessarily a good idea. I feel safer walking through Roxbury at night than I do through Southie in the day (though the fact that I've occasionally worn orange in Southie may have something to do with that).

Okay tbf I don't know about living in a metropolis such as Boston, and so you are probably correct Levi. But for every white person that does get shot or robbed in drug related territory, I'm sure there is at least one black or latino that is getting the same done to them, except they don't even bother calling the cops.

A mate of mine (English lad) lived in Boston and said they wouldnt even let him in some of the pubs up there. One bouncer asked him for ID so he gave him his UK pasport.....DOH! Bouncer was like, no chance sonny (in so many words).

He said Southie was BAAAAAAAD.

Â