General Chat

Stevo985

Funnily enough a few friends of mine did that doppelganger thing, I went to do it, discovered I look like no-one famous, and 2 friends jokingly suggested Robert Mugabe without influencing each other at all.

Although tbf the only person I know doing it that actually looks like their suppoed famous doppelganger is someone who looks very like Maggie Gyllenhaal.

Funnily enough a few friends of mine did that doppelganger thing, I went to do it, discovered I look like no-one famous, and 2 friends jokingly suggested Robert Mugabe without influencing each other at all.

Although tbf the only person I know doing it that actually looks like their suppoed famous doppelganger is someone who looks very like Maggie Gyllenhaal.

My doppelganger, as far as I can tell, isn't a celebrity....

Was watching the game at a friends place, drank loads of beer, got home, called Svenne and another friend to check out where they were, Svenne said that I should join him somewhere, I just lay down on the bed, woke up now. F**k! And the worst thing is that I'm not tired at all now. Can't go back to sleep. Is anybody awake? Anybody listening?

My boss is leaving us, he's being transferred to our company in Australia so we've all chipped in and got him a silver tankard which is engraved thanking him for all he's done for us.

On the underside of the tankard (so that when he lifts it to drink from, everyone can read) we've had engraved 'I love the cock' :clap:

My boss is leaving us, he's being transferred to our company in Australia so we've all chipped in and got him a silver tankard which is engraved thanking him for all he's done for us.

On the underside of the tankard (so that when he lifts it to drink from, everyone can read) we've had engraved 'I love the cock' :clap:

Evil. Genius.

Tankard1.jpg

Love1.jpg

Is his name actually Chad? As in Chad Vader? Did you all like him and take the piss in a friendly way, i.e. did you show him what was on the bottom and share the joke?

Â