General Chat

Stevo985

Sorry to hear about that Baselayers. I don't think there's really anything that can help too much and everyone needs a time to grieve. I don't think it's particularly unrealistic to still be upset when it's only been a month since your best friend died.

The only thing I could suggest is to try and keep busy and remember the good times. In time the pain fades. It never truly ever goes away but it certainly becomes a lot more bearable. Life goes on as they say. Keep busy and talk to the other people you're closest to. Venting really helps.

Right it's been nearly a month since one of my best bud's killed himsel f,and i still feel really depressed. HELP!

Wow, this sent a shiver down my spine. 4 weeks ago tonight(sat) one of my mates commited suicide, he was only 21. I'm closer to his older brother as we're the same age, went to school together..etc.. but I still classed the guy as a mate.

The only advice I would give is to talk to your other mutual friends about him and how you're feeling because I can guarantee they're feeling the same way, I know it's certainly made the last few weeks more bearable for me talking about memories and stuff with other pals.

Right it's been nearly a month since one of my best bud's killed himsel f,and i still feel really depressed. HELP!

I wouldn't worry, you're bound to still feel shitty. Depressed probably isn't the right word, grief can be a powerful thing.

Talk to people, anyone, talk to us if you want to too. Talk to your doctor (you don't need pills yet) about seeing a therapist, or pay for one yourself. They're good for you, like taking an aspirin when you have a headache.

Above all, don't be afraid to think. To remember....

Or click the ads and send Simon some money 8)

Limpid told me off for using a different email for PayPal than I do for my account on VT when I donated so I won't bother doing that again! :|

Â