General Chat

Stevo985

We have enough baby bores at work. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy that their child is great and healthy and the apple of their eye etc but just don't talk to me about them. I have no interest in them! These same people when on holiday from work and they will 'pop in' to the office with their kids... annoys the shit out of me!

Yes, you can tell I have no urge to have children!

I love kids, first and foremost.

But I too hate it when everything revolves around them. When it's all people talk about.

Very annoying.

I've never enjoyed a family holiday. A truly awful idea. Anything that annoys you about them at home is magnified ten fold.

That goes for both immediate and extended family. Extended family holidays are considerably worse because for one reason or another, the arbitrary and at times tenuous links between people seem to excuse the complete breakdown of social order. You may be a cousin from a far flung country, but that does not make me your friend!

Ugh, families.

How on Earth did that buffoon get re-elected?

Becuase he isnt Ken mainly

Combined with a disgusting 30% turnout.

Ive always felt voter apathy was a bit weird. I turned 18 during the electioneering for the 1997 general election, and maybe it's because that was such a landmark election in our countries recent history I have always found the time to go and vote (all 10 minutes out of my day!). I genuinely dont think I have failed to vote in any election, local or general since I have been eligible.

I voted on Thursday.

Unfortunately, my interest in politics is so low I basically had no idea what I was voting for.

I'm not sure if that's better or worse than not voting at all?

How on Earth did that buffoon get re-elected?

Becuase he isnt Ken mainly

Combined with a disgusting 30% turnout.

Ive always felt voter apathy was a bit weird. I turned 18 during the electioneering for the 1997 general election, and maybe it's because that was such a landmark election in our countries recent history I have always found the time to go and vote (all 10 minutes out of my day!). I genuinely dont think I have failed to vote in any election, local or general since I have been eligible.

Lots of it is apathy, and I'm sure those individuals will refrain from moaning about those that got in due to their apathy.

Sometimes it's genuinely because none of the parties appeal. That is why I believe every voting form should have the option of 'none of the above' at the bottom. Then you can still vote when everyone standing is a nob.

with its bum hole

No, that's what dogs sniff, not what they sniff with!

One of my dogs has developed an interest in the Snooker, she especially likes it when the camera goes to that pocket view and it looks like the ball is coming at her.

Â