General Chat

Stevo985

Not in bikinis, instant disqualification!
Oh, and doing duckfaces deserves a slap!

I'm sorry, did you just disqualify them ? Bloody Swedes and their high standards :angry::D I quite* enjoyed it.

* thoroughly

Not in bikinis, instant disqualification!
Oh, and doing duckfaces deserves a slap!

I'm sorry, did you just disqualify them ? Bloody Swedes and their high standards :angry::D I quite* enjoyed it.

To clarify. Disqualified as competition to Kate Upton. Duckfaces aside, I would do illegal deeds to those two

Has anyone seen the video of Kete Upton doing the Cat Daddy?

I saw it today... I'm going to show the missus later and I'm going to get her to replicate it for me. :lol:

Yup it is awesome!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2138196/Sports-Illustrated-cover-girl-Kate-Uptons-hip-hop-moves-tiny-bikini-viral---video-quickly-banned-YouTube.html

Holy mother of God!!! :shock:

Meh she ain't nothin special :)

Until I realised you were still talking about Ikea, I thought that was some sort of abstract poetry.

Effects of sedation.

Usually it's a struggle with remedial prose.

:)

Well if you really want to know, you could post a pic.

Or you could show her a bit more respect and just narrow it down to the general vicinity of the liaison.

:)

Has anyone seen the video of Kete Upton doing the Cat Daddy?

I saw it today... I'm going to show the missus later and I'm going to get her to replicate it for me. :lol:

Yup it is awesome!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2138196/Sports-Illustrated-cover-girl-Kate-Uptons-hip-hop-moves-tiny-bikini-viral---video-quickly-banned-YouTube.html

Holy mother of God!!! :shock:

Meh she ain't nothin special :)

Well now, if that isn't a challenge I don't know what is. Video expected of you in a bikini doing the cat daddy.

DHUTWU
It says something about Rob (and me) that I could work that out almost instantly as soon as I saw it :lol:

Â