General Chat

Stevo985

torrential rain in Dublin has brought the city to a standstill :D. Trains, Buses are stopping and the biggest shopping centre had to close due to floods and a 2nd had a roof collapse in later on :D.

On a positive my train line could be flooded so no work tomorrow :)

a bit of rain huh and the city center is in chaos :D

record rainfall for October. late by 2 hours today.

Ireland only country in world crippled by any sort of weather. I dread if we ever get sun :P

Over 1,000 pages?! Really... Crikey.

Hello all, I thought I'd pop in here and say hello as it has been a while. I hope you are all doing well?

Welcome back Laura. :)

You have come back during a period of deep mourning on VT, as we have just been made aware of the passing of one of our own, Paddy. :cry:

I hope Dublin sorts itself out, I'm heading there this weekend.

I can see the Romanis dropping their roses and becoming gondoliers over the next few days.

Yeah im over aswell... mean to be playing lacrosse, not really something they can postpone either so it better be sorted out!

Welcome back Laura. :)

You have come back during a period of deep mourning on VT, as we have just been made aware of the passing of one of our own, Paddy. :cry:

Thanks Jon. Hope you are well.

It's the sad reason for my return actually, I saw it on Facebook and wanted to come over and post on the thread. Terrible news :(

Congratulations on a thriving thread, Laura, and welcome home.

Thanks Mike, good to catch up with you all. How's the running going? My poor trainers are a little dusty. Lost 20lbs and kept it off so haven't had massive motivation to get back on it, but ready to properly tone up now so I'm starting back this week with couch to 10k as I always found those programs really good.

I have occasionally wondered where you got to laura, ' cus this thread its always on the front page of the off topic forum.

I'm shocked that it's still going! I've just been quite busy but all good. I hope you are too.

Afternoon guys,

Ive organised a little golf trip for the lads and ive get to get some trophies sorted. 1st, 2nd, 3rd, nearest pin, longest drive and one for the loser. Anyone brought anything like this off the tinterweb and can recommend any sites?

Good to see you back on VT, Laura! :)

Thanks Fella, are you well?

Afternoon guys,

Ive organised a little golf trip for the lads and ive get to get some trophies sorted. 1st, 2nd, 3rd, nearest pin, longest drive and one for the loser. Anyone brought anything like this off the tinterweb and can recommend any sites?

Try:

The Trophy Store

Better Trophies, Better Prices

Trophies & Medals.com

Challenge Trophies

Â