General Chat

Stevo985

FFS, was out of tooth paste so went into Mom's BF toiletry bag, thought it was toothpaste ...put it on brush, started brushing only to realise it was **** savalon. Ugh.

hahahaha :lol::lol: good work mate

Also agree about Glasto, shite this year.

Radiohead (and I adore the band) were apparently a bit of a let down in their so secret everybody and their dog knew it was happening set. Not managed to catch any of it myself on the coverage though.

Yeah they mostly played King of Limbs apparently which is not so great at a festival as everyone is just waiting for Karma Police etc. Probably the reason they wanted to be unbilled.

The BBC don't put a camera on the Park stage though so you can't get any of those gigs on the TV.

33 degree heat + Suncream that was pretty shit + only having a hat half the time = a very burnt and annoyed me.

I've been congratulating myself on my lack of hayfever symptoms this year, even speculating that perhaps it had gone away for good.

So, yesterday. After several weeks of rain, finally a chance to get out and cut our rather substantial hedges which had been turning into jungle. Brrm brrm, buzz buzz, hack hack.

Sneeze sneeze.

I feel like utter shit. Eyes like two red marbles, sneezing every ten seconds, coughing and wheezing asthmatically, shagged out from lack of sleep.

The usually reliable Beconase not touching it, the Lloyds Pharmacy "nose torch" a total waste of money.

Bollocks bollocks bollocks.

from what i saw of glastonbury morrissey was good but played to a pretty small crowd, mumford and sons were really good, coldplay put on what i can imagine was a mind blowing light show and glasvegas were absolutely shit (and i quite like them!) will be sitting down on the iplayer tonight to try and catch the streets

what i really hate is all this beyonce shouldnt be there, glasto finally sold its soul bollocks, no different from any other year, IMO no different from having the bloody U2 crowd in there, what i would say is that being at the back of a 100k crowd watching a woman half a mile away dance for 2 minutes must be pretty **** pointless

FFS, was out of tooth paste so went into Mom's BF toiletry bag, thought it was toothpaste ...put it on brush, started brushing only to realise it was **** savalon. Ugh.

At least it wasn't lube.

Been trying to make an interesting design for something and without giving too much away, what do you think of this??

twgmini.th.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

"Without giving too much away" means we don't know who it's for - so it's pretty hard to say whether it's good or not.

TWG The Warranty Group

The Warranty Group is the world's leading single-source provider for the underwriting, administration and marketing of service contracts and related ...

TWG Tea Company

TWG Tea makes its debut in the United Kingdom at Harrods Knightsbridge TWG Tea, the world's finest luxury tea brand, is now available in London's world

TWG

Explore the entire Hyundai car range, with full specifications on all of our models. Locate your nearest dealer to find the new or used Hyundai for you .

TWG Onsite

We Keep it simple when outsourcing your Onsite solutions. Its as easy as 1 ,2,3. ...Simply submit your request to info@twg.co.uk .

TWG - A Dover CompanyHeadquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, TWG is comprised of six companies that specialize in industry specific winches and supporting electronic systems.

TWG Consulting - Business IT StrategiesTWG Consulting is now TWG Systems Ltd.

????

At least it wasn't lube.

Lube would probably taste better than Savalon in fairness.

Been trying to make an interesting design for something and without giving too much away, what do you think of this??

twgmini.th.png

Don't like it.

Looks like something from the 80's. Way too high contrast with the black background (and with white lettering you're forced to have a background colour).

twgmini.th.png

Don't like it.

Looks like something from the 80's. Way too high contrast with the black background (and with white lettering you're forced to have a background colour).

Agreed, the 80s is far too modern for the Isle of Wight.

Go for something a little more 1950s :thumb:

Â