General Chat

Stevo985

I AM a defender Rob. I'm a right back. I wasn't the one shoved in goal as I'm a psychotic Stuart Pearce-stylee tackler. I used to run miles a game as I would just chase the attacker until they gave up/died of exhaustion/i tackled them.

Sounds a bit like me, what I lack in footballing talent.. I make up in terms of effort.

I'm a much less-talented, poorer, constantly-injured James Milner (without the square head).

Yeah POB, it's extorionate (sp?) for a haircut. But I haven't paid for a haircut for about 2 years, because I've always got my ex girlfriend to do it, so I guess I'm just making up for lost time.

I get mine done for £12 every 3/4 months and I thought that was really expensive. :lol: What exactly did you get done? The best thing about having a haircut is when someone washes your hair for you, shame it only lasts about a minute. Like all good things!

I get mine done for £12 every 3/4 months and I thought that was really expensive. :lol: What exactly did you get done? The best thing about having a haircut is when someone washes your hair for you, shame it only lasts about a minute. Like all good things!

3/4 months?

I get mine cut every 4/5 weeks.

I know there is one somewhere but I can't find it on the bloody web. A site that charts typical flight paths for flights from the UK - Grrrrrrr

what do you mean typical flight paths?

what info you trying to get?

Can't show gingers before watershed mate.

That female presenter is a bit alright though

Ah yes, something Mary Whitehouse got right.

And it's just a shame Alex Jones is Welsh, what an annoying accent!

Yeah POB, it's extorionate (sp?) for a haircut. But I haven't paid for a haircut for about 2 years, because I've always got my ex girlfriend to do it, so I guess I'm just making up for lost time.

I can't remember exactly what she did, but my hair hasn't looked better than this (if I do say so myself!)

She cut it, styled it, thinned it out, made it swoop in one direction, washed my hair, conditioned it (which felt like she was giving me a head massage).. and to top it off, she's fookin' gorgeous.

It's just a pity that, as we were talking, she mentioned her kid and her boyfriend! :P

(I'm with you though, until then - I thought £12 was a lot for a haircut)

I knew.

I walked in, around 1.25pm, and said "can you cut my hair now or will I have to wait?"... the girl at the desk said that the next available appointment is at 5.30 unless I wanted my hair cut at 1.30 when 'Charlotte' was free. But then she warned me that Charlotte is £38 whereas the normal price is £20-odd...

I thought... sod it! I want my hair cut NOW!

Â