General Chat

Stevo985

The old things that piss you off thread was longer wasn't it?

Don't think so. I think that only got into the 600s before it was (I still don't know why) locked.

Had it remained as one single thread it would be well ahead I think.

Here's one for the VT hyenas to get into. I'm doing a job app. Question...

Tell us about something you are involved with which shows your passion and commitment to succeed. This can be outside your normal studies or work. (no more than 300 words)

Hmmm, bit of a tricky one.

Thought about doing my football team. I've bloody dragged them to some great wins the hungover bastards. Do you think it is formal enough? What about if we didn't succeed or win anything? Drew last game of season to hand title to rivals :lol:

Yes. It shows the ability to organise and motivate a team of people and be a strong leader. It also shows you have a winning mentality and that you seek to inspire that mentality in those around you. Obviously, don't ramble on for 5 minutes about how you played an exquisite one-two with your mate then buried a beauty of a shot in the bottom corner with the outside of your foot.

I only just managed to get back from bowling out South Africa and digging some orphans out of a collapsed house in NZ as well. Squeezed it in before winning the GB Gold in the 3000m marathon women's indoor event. I can do it all!

don't ramble on for 5 minutes about how you played an exquisite one-two with your mate then buried a beauty of a shot in the bottom corner with the outside of your foot.
:lol: I can and will! My goal was a header though, I laid it off to my mate for the finish.

I like it though, I think I might go for that.

What sort of research could VT conduct though? I want these people to employ me, not call the authorities.

Â