General Chat

Stevo985

Got a facebook message there from a friend that he got from a friend about our friend Philip, the first friend's brother. I thought it was funny and wondered why all these related videos kept ending up on his facebook page:

ello humans. As some of you will have heard, I was in Manchester last weekend and had much too much fun but that's not what I'm here to talk about.

Basically, Philip got with a really skanky bird from the North and sobered up a little bit while she was doing 'sexy dances' to rebel songs and he decided there and then that his willy wouldn't work, so he asked her to change the music in the hope that this might remedy the situation.

It didn't.

According to him, she put 'Fields of Gold' on repeat (15 times in total) and continued her dubiously 'sexy' dance until he decided to walk home many miles in the rain instead of even looking at her or talking to her, let alone trying to ride her.

Anyway, he has since described it as the worst moment of his life, so, to commemorate that, I want everybody to please put a Youtube video of 'Fields of Gold' up on Philip's page. Any version you like. Just get it up there. Please and thank you.

S'later!

Kweeveen

Â