General Chat

Stevo985

You can't beat kicking a CF, one of the joys of the game :)

Different subject, but I went boxing training a couple of times, it was by far the toughest training I'd ever done and I'd trained pretty hard as a footballer. 2 hours of solid training on the ropes, punchbags, pushups, situps etc.

That's something I'd love to do. I wouldn't actually want to be a boxer, my face is too important to me ;)

But I'd love to do the training for 6 months. I reckon you'd get into such good shape from that.

Just watching England Brazil 2002, I remember I had a tear when we lost then had to drive to school in morning (well be driven in, I was only 10, I couldn't drive)...Owen has just scored...what a moment.

I remembered crying after that match :D we deserved to win imo.

Got chided by my parents after that though, apparently it's sissy to cry because your team lost an important game. :lol:

"We"???

I know Singapore aren't likely to feature in the WC anytime soon, but England? A place you'd never been to?

What is the name for the condition that these martian super-midget people have? And no it's not progeria. I know Luca Modric is a moderate sufferer. In fact here he is looking upbeat over his recent injury.

l_da932c9be62c405f8ac123d00eaedfce.jpg

Unconfirmed reports that Mubarak only stepped down once the crowd started chanting "You're worse than Brian Cowen, worse than Cowwwwwwan...". Honestly, there's only so much abuse a man can take.

What is the policy on having more than one of the same item of clothing? I have a hoody that i really like. It's nothing special. Just a boring grey hoody but it's so warm and nice. I've been wearing it non stop for a few weeks now and I can't imagine wearing any of my other hoodies. Am I allowed to go and buy another? I'd also be wearing the hoody when I go to buy the second.

What is the policy on having more than one of the same item of clothing? I have a hoody that i really like. It's nothing special. Just a boring grey hoody but it's so warm and nice. I've been wearing it non stop for a few weeks now and I can't imagine wearing any of my other hoodies. Am I allowed to go and buy another? I'd also be wearing the hoody when I go to buy the second.

lmfao, I have a grey hoody which I have been wearing all the time, am wearing now cos it keeps me warm :-D we are only parted when he goes for a wash :P

Â