General Chat

Stevo985

I was supposed to head into town to celebrate my 30th tonight but I'm snowed in. Oh well the joys of being a Christmas baby. What a balls!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! You should have your friends throw a massive party for you later to make up for it....or have them come get you out of there!!!!

Happy 30th, fella.

I'm 30 too and my 30th wasn't anything to write home about :( I'm making up for it by getting mates drunk as a skunk everytime I go out at the start of the evening. When they're drunk, they continually order drinks at the bar - its great!

I'm a 'I love you pal'...sorta drunk, never really give that much away that, although bought 2 people cone of chips once but £2 ...it's something I'd do anyway if they are mates.

My best mate is one of the nicest people I know, no one dislikes him and yet when he's pissed...he pretty much has a fight every single time he's out and is a prick.

I don't :) went and got drunk last night and only spent about 6 quid on drinks, other people just kept buying and what's more insisted on doing so!

I don't :) went and got drunk last night and only spent about 6 quid on drinks, other people just kept buying and what's more insisted on doing so!

I think its the wheelchair and NHS specs that help...

roflbotzrpgjpgjexj.jpg

Â