General Chat

Stevo985

nothing will beat the jurassic park theme tune

There is a Classic Fm at the Movies CD set you can get and its quality. I bought it my OH a couple of Christmas's ago and she loved it. All the 'classics' (sorry) are on there, Superman, Indiana Jones. :thumb:

Jurassic park is indeed the best.

Back to the Future is close though.

I tried the ultimate eco friendly alternative to washing your hair with shampoo this morning.

A little Baking Powder paste mixed with warm water which makes it froth up...rinse well off under the shower.

Followed by a rinse of a dash of vinegar all over - Rinse well off again.

I must say it worked & after a few bad hair days due to heavy cold.... today my hair was back!

I use Tresemmé

It's expensive but is it eco friendly?

Chindie will shout I know but I have been told that it is suspected that the foaming agents in shampoos etc DEAs are cancerous & that we can absorb chemical agents via our hair & scalp.

Shampoo ingredients

Fair Companies

TBF my Mum told me about vinegar making dark hair shiny when I was little, so I have used it before.

For no other reason than my hair definitely looked nice after using the baking powder & it's dirt cheap then I will try this again.

I don't know but it makes my hair silky and smooth :P

I knew someone that abolutely loved Alnwick in Northumberland, you know REALLY loved it, wouldn't stop talking about it. Every single statement that came out was an Alnwick dote.

(sorry)

Â