General Chat

Stevo985

what sort of people pick you up Snowy?

My mate and I were driving through Czech Republic and we stopped and picked up this hitchhiker

At the time we saw her were doing 100 mph in the outside lane so by the time we could pull over and get to the hard shoulder we had to reverse half a mile up the hard shoulder to pick her up

fit as a butchers dog she was .. shame that no-one had introduced me to the wonders of Rohypnol at that time

Passed my latest CIMA exam! Woo!

Still on track to be chartered by this time next year :)

Well done you

I did the forerunner to CIMA.. Foundation in ICMA many moons ago. By far the most interesting of the Accountancy qualifications cos it's management accounting for business & industry.

Passed my latest CIMA exam! Woo!

Still on track to be chartered by this time next year :)

Is that ACA qualified?

No it's different .... Chartered Institute of Management Accountants - still Chartered though.

Cheers all! Yes it's differfent to ACA. ACA and ACCA (and ICAEW in fact) are all financial accounting based. CIMA is more management accounting so as well as financial stuff you do management modules.

Oh and ED, I think Wiggy is quite aware that my name isn't Steve ;)

Just back from seeing Candi Staton and Paloma Faith in the pouring rain. Wish I'd stayed at home and got bolloxed on vodka

;-)

You rascal!

Although this reminded me of something I did back at school. I edited a piece a friend of mine was reading out in assembly. I would have thought he'd give it a quick read through and we could laugh about it, but no, the bell-end only goes and reads it out to 1200 people.

It went something along the lines of 'The catholic church believe in the sanctity of marriage, so no masturbation before or after tea time and also sex is prohibited before marriage unless peformed in front of local parish priests'

:lol:

What did they say?

I remember doing something similar for a mate. He was working and about to print it off when someone called him over the other side of room, so quickly went onto his work....

'BMW should use market research to find out if there is enough cock in this world'

'The costs of machines and technology are too expensive so I think it's important to bring in a few latino's to do the work for cheapy cheap, know what i'm saying!? lolz"

There was a couple more in a 3 page business studies essay. He handed it in, had to see the teacher but he didn't have a clue it was me, until I told him after and obviously at that point, he weren't going to say who it was. Was cracking up the lesson he got it marked and handed in just seeing on his paper the stuff line through it and next to it "what is this? please see me"

I seem to remember a deathly silence. The headteacher give an embarassed cough and things moved quickly on. I think the look on the fella's face sort of proved it wasn't him. He wanted the world to cave in right there and then. Gladly nothing ever came of it.

You rascal!

Although this reminded me of something I did back at school. I edited a piece a friend of mine was reading out in assembly. I would have thought he'd give it a quick read through and we could laugh about it, but no, the bell-end only goes and reads it out to 1200 people.

It went something along the lines of 'The catholic church believe in the sanctity of marriage, so no masturbation before or after tea time and also sex is prohibited before marriage unless peformed in front of local parish priests'

Factual piece then.

MY BIRTHDAY WEEKEND IS HERE!!!! I'm just sooooo excited to finally have a little bit of fun!!!! *Not that Villa Talk isn't a blast*

Â