General Chat

Stevo985

glad I'm leaving at 4pm on the 12th, even the Orange pricks can't have annoyed me by 6am when the flight leaves

bearing in mind I live close to Southport where the **** march to and our office is next to a lodge its is almost impossible to avoid the clearings in the woods

they've decided to go against all things sensible and march through the **** epicentre for nationalists in north belfast, those stubborn old bigots will just not wise up.

part of me is tempted to go down with my camera, the other part wants to stay inside and not recieve a brick to the face.

hmm.

bearing in mind I live close to Southport where the **** march to and our office is next to a lodge its is almost impossible to avoid the clearings in the woods

**** pseudo-masonic words removed.

Argh, fustrating. I have no way in contacting a girl I very much like, no facebook, no phone number etc...I've known her for about 2 years but until about 6 months ago, she was going out with someone. Back in may though, we decided we'd do something in the summer after both of our exams had finished, yet about 2 weeks later, I lost my phone and got a new number, but because she was on exam leave, didn't see around her school, I don't know her friendship groups or any of them because she's 2 years below me. So no clue what to do. Don't want to just leave it but then again could be a waste of time.

The Orange Order will never learn. Bunch of sectarian old clearings in the woods stuck in their ways. They have no right to march in pre-dominantly Catholic areas. All the trouble that happens is completely down to their actions and hostility towards the Nationalist people.

Nobody would have Muslim extremists marching through their communities. I hear there is trouble still going on. Hardly surprising.

I got a wasp sting in between my little and second toe on Sunday.....ouch. **** hurt, then my eyes closed up and watered like mad for the next 3 hours. According to my neighbour (a nurse), there were loads of people in A&E with reactions to wasp stings. On top of that i was sunburnt and my back was playing up. Fair to say i was a grumpy bastardo Sunday.

The Orange Order will never learn. Bunch of sectarian old clearings in the woods stuck in their ways. They have no right to march in pre-dominantly Catholic areas. All the trouble that happens is completely down to their actions and hostility towards the Nationalist people.

Nobody would have Muslim extremists marching through their communities. I hear there is trouble still going on. Hardly surprising.

I cant believe that they said yesterday that it was a tourist attraction for the country... What tourist in their right mind would want to come and get a brick in the face in Northern Ireland? They really are deluded.

They expect people to enjoy watching age old bigots banging their drums and waving their medieval triumphalism in other peoples faces whereas in fact the only people that enjoy it are age old bigots and people partial to talentless flautists.

It's bollocks. The roads were a state this morning.

Just got out of jail, I've lost everything, my business, my property and to top it all off my lass has gone off with someone else.

Watch and see what happens.

Â