General Chat

Stevo985

In fact i'm positive, because they went the same distance into the future as they did into the past, and they were definitely in 1955 in the past, and it's definitely set in 1985.

So I'm still five years away from having my hovering skateboard?

In fact i'm positive, because they went the same distance into the future as they did into the past, and they were definitely in 1955 in the past, and it's definitely set in 1985.

So I'm still five years away from having my hovering skateboard?

Afraid so. And we're all 5 years away from flying cars, instant pizzas and wearing 2 ties.

Anyone been watching this story developing about this guy whose shot his GF & her new partner & then the police...

Derrick Bird mark 2...going out with a bang methinks!!

Manipulative, controlling, abusive, anger, narcissicm, volatile...I'm hearing all the same symptoms

And again the police were warned & they did nothing & what's more the police were specifically alerted by the prison authorities that he would probably go after his GF etc...... Yet nothing was done!!

My automatic headlights on my car always go on when it's bright sunshine. is that normal?

If it's a Mk5 Golf yes.

Ha! It is indeed a Mk 5 Golf? I take it it's a common problem?

Bumped into some lass in the supermarket that I haven't seen for about fifteen years and didn't know that well anyway (friend of a friend), recognised her immediately (as she did me) but couldn't remember her name so had to smile and say, "Hello, mate. How are you?"

It just sounded a bit 'false'. Ah well, probably 15 years until I bump in to her again so ne'ermind.

She was always regarded as the epitome of a BOBFOC when we were younger, still is. Nice girl, though.

Yeah, they arrive on 21 October, 2015...

I just had my first E-Cigarette. Not AS bad as I expected it to be. Have to smoke it with a different technique , otherwise the taste is more or less like a light cigarette. Definitely worth a shot. The best part is , its completely safe and the kick is still there.

I dunno how they got it so wrong! If it was the right date, but the wrong year (or vice versa) I could understand. but it seems like someone has just plucked that date from the air.

Â