General Chat

Stevo985

Gutted about accident nr Keswick on A66..know exactly where this happened....and as soon as we heard the first thought was i'll bet someone was trying to overtake another vehicle. It's lethal that stretch of road because it's hard to judge the speed of the traffic coming towards you.

My kids only left Keswick & Braithwaite schools a few years ago & my nephew is still there... we're all in shock.

Chapman was on TV the Headmaster of Keswick school this morning - He's a good headmaster just hope he came over with a bit

more empathy in real life.

Such a tragedy - the whole community will be effected - I'm back there on Friday and everyone is only just getting back to normal

after the terrible floods a few months ago.

And with that I am done.

100 minute on whether nationalism is an ideology (yes but a thin one) and whether Britain is a primordial or modern nation (thoroughly modern, if it exists at all), and things are sweet. Uni, over but for the drinking. Woohoo.

Even got to see my diss advisor to ask about my diss, which he didn't have a clue on, and whether he would be a reference, which he would. Great, fantastic, wunderbar, woo.

**** elated.

Well done Chind.

Damn it, 11 pages of notes and 1 past paper completed today. So tired and worked out but need to do more later and all tommorow and exam friday and then start the process again for the other exams :(

balls. 26th June is the day though. Well 25th June in the afternoon.

Well done Chind.

Damn it, 11 pages of notes and 1 past paper completed today. So tired and worked out but need to do more later and all tommorow and exam friday and then start the process again for the other exams :(

balls. 26th June is the day though. Well 25th June in the afternoon.

I finish on the 15th 8)

I'm **** shitting half of my English exam though. Dr. Faustus and Paradise Lost :evil: I'm good with Othello, but those two will be the death of me.

Â