General Chat

Stevo985

Exams start 28th may. Oh the joy.

Really struggling with Business A2. (Don't laugh) That said, the grade boundaries are fairly low but still Unit 4 is really tough as it's own research and that requires effort. Also no case study.

Still got business work to do? I finished up with it 2 weeks ago :D

Pah Levi you know I gave the Opera beta a good chance because the browser IS damn quick but the RSS is much too separate from the regular browsing to be convenient and opera's equivalent to add-ons are just, well, they're like stand-alone apps rather than something that actually improves the browser itself. They're so closer to cracking it. For me I just basically want firefox with opera's speed.

The browser debate. It's like arguing over which pair of swimming trunks you get to wear when swimming in the arctic. Yes one might look better but at the end of the day it makes **** all difference.

The browser debate. It's like arguing over which pair of swimming trunks you get to wear when swimming in the arctic. Yes one might look better but at the end of the day it makes **** all difference.

You keep posting; I've just nicked your CC details through your browser's security loophole :P

You keep posting; I've just nicked your CC details through your browser's security loophole :P

Translation: "haha, Your swimming trunks look a bit loose"

It's minus a billion degrees, it makes no difference!

I've just drawn Brasil in the office sweep.

The money is as good as mine.

In Euro 2004 I organised the sweep - and drew France. I was delighted (and accused of fixing it). My boss drew Greece and we all took the piss. Bastard had the last laugh though, didn't he?

In Euro 2004 I organised the sweep - and drew France. I was delighted (and accused of fixing it). My boss drew Greece and we all took the piss. Bastard had the last laugh though, didn't he?

He did

I drew Portugal in one we did at school. Thought I was laughing all the way to winning :(

Â