General Chat

Stevo985

Well, I think you're sorted for the evening. Unless she comes right out and says she doesn't like either football, Morrocans, or Moroccan cuisine, in which case I'd excuse yourself and climb out of the toilet window.

Wear some clothes you're not worried about ripping.

She doesn't know I'm a brummy yet. Let's see what she knows about where I'm from eh? Bitch.
Where does she think you are from?

Don't worry buddy, she knows the score now...

Eh... Lads... Know what I mean?

• Like 1

Good aids or bad aids? I can sleep good aids off but you have to sweat out bad aids.

Possibly both, the only way to be sure is to do a taste test of your own urine.  If it tastes horrid, you've got bad AIDS, if it tastes nice then you're a filthy **** pervert.

• Like 4

Half of young people in work, can't afford to leave family home. 

http://www.insidehousing.co.uk/half-of-young-people-in-work-cant-afford-to-leave-family-home/7004874.article

I'm a working young (27) person. I can afford to fly the nest, I don't understand how others can't if they're working full time. I presume when they say fly the nest, they are referring to actually buying a house as opposed to renting. 

Half of young people in work, can't afford to leave family home. 

http://www.insidehousing.co.uk/half-of-young-people-in-work-cant-afford-to-leave-family-home/7004874.article

I'm a working young (27) person. I can afford to fly the nest, I don't understand how others can't if they're working full time. I presume when they say fly the nest, they are referring to actually buying a house as opposed to renting. 

Despite being in work, 48% of 20-to-34-year-olds are living with their parents because they cannot afford to rent or buy their own home, a poll by housing charity Shelter has found.

Voiny, you earn above average wage don't you?

Given the estimate that roughly 50% of people lie below the average (in reality it would likely be more and the average is skewed by high earners) then surely that means 50% of people earn less than you.

That surely answers your question

Also, the wording of that article is unclear.

Is it  roughly 50% of young people live at home and 50% don't, and the 50% that do do so because they can't afford not to.

or

is it 50% of people who DO live at home, do so because they can't afford not to?

The latter will be a significantly lower amount of people.

Â