General Chat

Stevo985

I'm in Thailand now, can't sleep, It's nearly 6am here and I've been awake since about 3ish, takes me a few days to get into a routine over here.

Got here last night about 7pm (Thai time), watched the Shitty game with a few Chang beers, should have drank more I guess, would have helped me sleep better.

Off to get my Wedding suit tailored later on, ready for the big day on the 15th!

Don't listen to him! Marry your lady (or dude depending on your preference)

Cue a hundred ladyboy "Ting Tong" jokes...........

Then he does. :D And I'm the king of the VT:ers. Those who come from Sweden, that is. And lives in Gothenburg. And heritates from Falkenberg. And loves Queen. I'm the king of me. :D I'm drunk.

Don't listen to him! Marry your lady (or dude depending on your preference)

Cue a hundred ladyboy "Ting Tong" jokes...........

Yep, well bored of the ladyboy jokes, whoever's cracking them seem to think they're being original and really really funny.. :yawn:

My parents flew out with us yesterday, first time they've ever been out of Europe so bit of a culture shock for them no doubt.

Looking forward to taking my Dad out for a few beers on my stag night out here with my mates and new in laws, he's never been to a gogo bar or anything like it, should be funny to see his face in there! :lol:

I feel your pain!

My girlfriend is a Malaysian-Polish mix (odd I know), and I get stick all the time.

I think my mates are as bored of it as I am now.

Rob have your even taken a bath in cider? Or do you normally just inject straight into your veins?

I'm more than happy to sup my el cid the old fashioned way......as I am right now :cheers:

My 3 year old cousin screwing around with my aquarium is making me really nervous

. He has taken a liking to thumping the surface of the aquarium with his tiny fists and my fish are getting startled.

I just cannot stand kids. My mum deserves a medal for putting up with me for so long.

Only just got up, had a migraine come on last night, first one for quite a while, finally got it down to a mild headache now after some hardcore painkillers I got prescribed earlier in the year got too tempting.

Hopefully it won't affect my ability to play poker.

Found this amongst my photobucket collection. Made it years ago but I still reckon it would the Rolls Royce of Cider:

pride4.jpg

Hahaha, I've still got that somewhere on the HDD :-)

Â