General Chat

Stevo985

I'm on the shortlist to give a bone marrow donation again.

Was chosen last year but they found a better match.

Apparently this year I'm the best match so a good chance I'll be chosen.

The Thailand trip may jeopardise it though. Hopefully not.

Dunno stevo ....chance to save/improve a life or a holiday in ladyboy central ..   

Save the life brahh

It's not a case of either or.

They don't want me until late July/early august anyway. And it's no certainty yet.

So I'm not going to cancel my holiday because of a maybe.

Plus the woman said it's not ideal but there are "ways around it" (I assume they'd test me for whatever they think i might get from going to Thailand to make sure I don't have it)

And yeah, they want me to do it the  long painful way, not the quick general anaesthetic way. Lovely.

How'd you give bone(r - lol) marrow mr steven?

I'd like to sign up, I've got lovely bone marrow I think.  I should share it with the people who have shit bone marrow - plus, free bone marrow test! :D

I think (may be wrong) it's done with a long needle into your hip bone.

EDIT: Google has agreed with me, but it can also be harvested from blood.

Edited by adw95

Was chosen last year but they found a better match.

Apparently this year I'm the best match so a good chance I'll be chosen.

The Thailand trip may jeopardise it though. Hopefully not.

Dunno stevo ....chance to save/improve a life or a holiday in ladyboy central ..

Save the life brahh

It's not a case of either or.

They don't want me until late July/early august anyway. And it's no certainty yet.

So I'm not going to cancel my holiday because of a maybe.

Plus the woman said it's not ideal but there are "ways around it" (I assume they'd test me for whatever they think i might get from going to Thailand to make sure I don't have it)

And yeah, they want me to do it the long painful way, not the quick general anaesthetic way. Lovely.

How'd you give bone(r - lol) marrow mr steven?

I'd like to sign up, I've got lovely bone marrow I think. I should share it with the people who have shit bone marrow - plus, free bone marrow test! :D

either a very long painful needle to the hip, but thats done under general anaesthetic these days.

Or, as I understood it from what the woman said on the phone, a series of injections over 4 or 5 hours, or possibly a couple of days.

Dunno which is worse, but they want me to do the latter. Which suits me as general anaesthetic scares me

Guilty conscience after cutting it short with this lady?

And the date was to see Bottom. Long live Rik Mayall.

I shit you not, I was listening to that one less than 24 hours ago

Wow, maybe we're like soulmates or something? We already have our own way of secret communication.

I love you.

Wait, what?

Listen, we get on and I can't deny there's some chemistry between us, I know you feel it too.

But I think what's happened is, BOF has been AWOL and villaajax has been really busy with the prediction league, and, if we're honest. we've both felt neglected.

So what we've done is, we've found someone else who understands us and imagined the feelings are stronger than they are to 'fill a gap' (Pun intended) but, if we're honest, it isn't what we thought it was, so let's stop now, before anyone gets hurt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3PBZc_G7Gk

can't find the whole scene but you are clearly Reggie

he tells her to chill, he's seeing someone, it wouldn't be fair on anyone and the cognac's talking 

• Like 2

I've been trying to wean myself off typing two spaces between sentences and it's proving rather challenging. I blame my schooling, the gits never told me it was a typewriter-specific rule and apparently I've been doing it wrong all these years.

It really is a thrill-a-minute lifestyle at times.

Â