General Chat

Stevo985

Got a week off, so alongside getting pissed every other night I'm going to try and make a start learning python 'the hard way'.

Python is ghey.(but not as ghey as PHP).Seriously, whitespace as syntax?**** off, Guido.Would you let this man tie you up and whip you for being a naughty boy?200px-Guido_van_Rossum_OSCON_2006.jpgNo?Well then why would you use his bondage-and-discipline language?

Woooooo! Someone mentioned python?!?! I would never support it Levi. I saw the last rant. I know how this goes. All downhill.

So could someone tell me why it is soooo bad. I've paid a whopping $29 for the course so I'm going to do it, but really, is that bad!?

Got a week off, so alongside getting pissed every other night I'm going to try and make a start learning python 'the hard way'.

Python is ghey.(but not as ghey as PHP).Seriously, whitespace as syntax?**** off, Guido.Would you let this man tie you up and whip you for being a naughty boy?200px-Guido_van_Rossum_OSCON_2006.jpgNo?Well then why would you use his bondage-and-discipline language?

Woooooo! Someone mentioned python?!?! I would never support it Levi. I saw the last rant. I know how this goes. All downhill.

So could someone tell me why it is soooo bad. I've paid a whopping $29 for the course so I'm going to do it, but really, is that bad!?

Just inbox Levi. He can give you a full report on the matter.

• Like 1

Â