Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

I could see Kranjcar joining you. He could have gone to Werder Bremen in Jan, for £8 million, but I don't think he fancied moving to Germany. The trouble you'd face is that he could play for a CL club easily. There will be alot of competition for his signature and much depends on how much he wants to stay in England. I'd say you'll be the most prestigous option for him in this country, but I'd imagine he'd get offers from more fashionable clubs and CL clubs abroad. You should have gone for both him and Pav in Jan, as I think you could have got them both. Pav had the opportunity to join Birmingham or Sunderland in the last year, but wasn't interested. But I'd say Villa are a big enough name for him to consider staying in the Prem instead of moving back to Russia.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree Joey. If he stays in the Prem he'll probably come to us if we're interested, but he does have a very big profile in Yurp. His aversion to moving abroad will hopefully help us. Luckily he's from a part of Europe with no 'super clubs' so he's unlikely to want to go home quite yet in his career.

****ing joke cant beat blackpool wolves or wigan disgrace sorry missed west ham out took united 15 mins to score 4 take the england job harry do us a favour took us as far as you can

Quoted from a Spurs forum. Whoever wrote it needs a **** slap the stupid tw*t.

It's tyical mesageboard bullshit. Football fans can never admit when they are wrong. Most Spurs fans didn't want Harry. When we qualified for the CL his biggest critics grudgingly had to say he was proving them wrong. They say things like "i'm gald he's proving me wrong". But this is bullshit, they resent Harry for making them look stupid. Many messageboard posters are very pretentious when it comes to football and like to portray themselves as experts. Nothing hurst their thme more than being proved wrong as it damages their ego. So really when they claim to be pleased to be proved wrong it's totall bullshit and we see this when they jump on any opportunity they can to try and start a "Harry out" campaign. They are usually the same bunch who wanted Jol out and replaced by the tactical genius Juande Ramos. They can't accept that football is a simple game and you are best off with a manger that has common sense and good man management skills, than some foreign "tactical genius" with a clip board. People bang on about Mourinho's tactical ability etc, but in reality, his strength is the same as Harry's and Fergies etc - they no how to manage players and get the best out of them.

Unfortunatley there are a group of Spurs fans who truely believe there is some football grand master out there, who knows of some special tactics that will prove the reason we aren't challenging for the title is due to Harry's tacitcs and coaching and not because we pay similar wages to Aston Villa. Apparently it was Harry's fault we didn't sign a decent striker in the past 2 transfer windows. Yet I'd hazard a guess that if we could afford the £100,000+ per week wages the rest of the top 6 pay, a number of top stikers would suddenly have been available and we'd be competing at the top and Harry would suddenly be seen as a great tactician.

It's tyical mesageboard bullshit. Football fans can never admit when they are wrong. Most Spurs fans didn't want Harry. When we qualified for the CL his biggest critics grudgingly had to say he was proving them wrong. They say things like "i'm gald he's proving me wrong". But this is bullshit, they resent Harry for making them look stupid. Many messageboard posters are very pretentious when it comes to football and like to portray themselves as experts. Nothing hurst their thme more than being proved wrong as it damages their ego. So really when they claim to be pleased to be proved wrong it's totall bullshit and we see this when they jump on any opportunity they can to try and start a "Harry out" campaign. They are usually the same bunch who wanted Jol out and replaced by the tactical genius Juande Ramos. They can't accept that football is a simple game and you are best off with a manger that has common sense and good man management skills, than some foreign "tactical genius" with a clip board. People bang on about Mourinho's tactical ability etc, but in reality, his strength is the same as Harry's and Fergies etc - they no how to manage players and get the best out of them.

Unfortunatley there are a group of Spurs fans who truely believe there is some football grand master out there, who knows of some special tactics that will prove the reason we aren't challenging for the title is due to Harry's tacitcs and coaching and not because we pay similar wages to Aston Villa. Apparently it was Harry's fault we didn't sign a decent striker in the past 2 transfer windows. Yet I'd hazard a guess that if we could afford the £100,000+ per week wages the rest of the top 6 pay, a number of top stikers would suddenly have been available and we'd be competing at the top and Harry would suddenly be seen as a great tactician.

Those fans need a clout then. I think Harry is a magician to getting you to where you are now.

I think people go out of their way to criticise him. He's arguably the most popular figure within the game, so it seems that those who actually know him really like the guy. Obviously no one is going to get on with everyone and he'll have his enemies, but he's incredibly popular amongst players, managers and the media etc. Basically people that actually get to spend time with him. Yet fans ignore this and decide to dislike him and I can't see why. What he says in interviews can be seen as annoying and I accept that, but at the same time, he does say far more nice things about other teams etc than any other manager, yet this gets ingnored. He's always speaking highly of others in the game and seems to have time for everyone, yet gets so much shit, from a demogragphic who aren't really in a position to judge.

You can't see why?!

The guy is a complete word removed. There really is no other way to describe it.

Sums up Spurs fans for me. Even the one's who are capable of talking a limited amount of sense still come up with things like that.

Â