Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

Harry comes across as a decent bloke

I couldn't disagree more strongly with this. He's a **** parasite.

Why do you say that?

Not going into that in public.

Well lets go on the facts shall we

Harry redknapp - worked hard at his trade. Done well at every club he has ever been with.

Married - from what I see , adores his wife and family.

Kids - has a very handsome, very articulate , very successful role model as a son.

Who is married to a beautiful, very respected (and yes - I worked with her so I do know what she is like !) , very intelligent, and very talented wife.

All in all - everything you would want from life from your family, he has provided.

But he's a shit prick !

OK - you've swayed me. :oops:

I don't doubt any of that. I'm not trying to sway anyone, least of all you, whose opinions I have no time for whatsoever.

I am not willing to argue my case here, because I am not willing to argue it in court either.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched the match last night and Spurs were really good, thier squad is awesome with players like Palacios, Bentley, Pavlychenko, Gudjohnson etc on the bench.

Redknapp for as much as I think he is a tosser in the transfer market set the team up to go forward and they outplayed Man City who I felt were poor.

How good is Bale, Surely the best left sided player currently in the premiership!

Agree with all of that except for Bale - the guy can't defend!

This makes me cringe, but well done spuds. They deserve it, really, though it hurts to admit it.

My biggest hope now for the next season is that they won't be able to compete both in the league and in the CL and gets split and fall behind again. And I hope Arsenal drops a little too.

In fairness they deserved it and I suppose in a sense them getting it over Man City is kind of a victory for football.

Will be even more of a victory for football if we get it though ;)

So why bother saying something you can't back up?

why does he have to backup that he thinks redknapps parasite? i think he is to

this is why i didnt wnat spurs getting 4th all over facebook

aston villion (which means penis in greek) champions league your having a laugh! all i been getting. i hope it backfires dramitcally and they flop.

go out of the qualifiers. i tont think they have the squad to play cl and maintain 4th like the rest do.

my only concern is now spurs can unsettle our players and offer them something we cant

Just to add yet another off-topic post to the "hatefest"...

Well done Spurs! Watching that match last night and willing Spurs to score with every chance, I found myself jumping up and down as if it was Villa playing. Well, actually more than if it was Villa playing, because Villa don't usually give us so much to jump up and down about...

Anyway, that was a thoroughly deserved win for Spurs. They have played some great football in the past few weeks and got their reward for a positive approach. I'd love to see Villa doing the same.

Just to add yet another off-topic post to the "hatefest"...

Well done Spurs! Watching that match last night and willing Spurs to score with every chance, I found myself jumping up and down as if it was Villa playing. Well, actually more than if it was Villa playing, because Villa don't usually give us so much to jump up and down about...

Anyway, that was a thoroughly deserved win for Spurs. They have played some great football in the past few weeks and got their reward for a positive approach. I'd love to see Villa doing the same.

:puke::puke::puke::puke:

Oh by the way, I know it is off topic, but...

Barry limped off last night.

It would make my season now if

a) We pipped them to 5th

B) He wasn't fit for the World Cup

c) His place was took by Milner

All in all, apart from 1 place, and one goal at each of the Wembley appearences , I'd say that would be a perfect season !

Several weeks ago, I'd have been gutted to see Spuds get 4th.

But...

At the expense of Liverpool and Man City? Not so gutted now.

And yes, I absolutely despise Redknapp, and for all the "Hello/OK" magazine style praise heaped on him and his rotten clan by another poster (Jamie Redknapp - articulate??? Clearly, you don't watch QI, sunshine!), he still comes across as a greedy, hypocritical, media-****, cross between Mike Bassett and Arthur Daley.

But Spuds began a process, much like ourselves, of signing good British talent a few years back (Huddlestone, Bale, Hutton, Bentley, Dawson, Defoe) with a couple of expensive signings (Pavlyuchenko, Palacios etc), who haven't been discarded.

Bale, for all the media attention focussed on him now, was touted as being shown the door a few months ago as he wasn't playing - now he's a great example of a player on form. And no, he can't defend, but he's only 21? He will be able to soon.

Then Man U will sign him!!!

Yes, of course I'd have preferred us to get 4th, and we're not far away. If MON can learn how to win games in March, we'd probably have it sown up by now. But a great season for us nontheless - two Wembley trip, more European football next season, better points tally - we're improving all the time.

But fair play to Spuds, the league table doesn't lie, and they've succeeded in pissing off Man City and Liverpool into the bargain. Well done (sort of!)

I hate them, I hate the manager and I dislike their fans intently But considering the teams they have had to play (Arse, Chelsea and Citeh ) in recent games and the fact that they won them all well fair play to them.

It was for the good of English football that Spurs won last night and i think everyteam supporters even Arsenal were on their side so well done to them and they won when it mattered most

It was for the good of English football that Spurs won last night and i think everyteam supporters even Arsenal were on their side so well done to them and they won when it mattered most

i dont think so citeh will still spend millions and i expect liverpool to as well, just makes it extra diffcult for us next year

It's Spurs form over the last third that got it for them and they beat some top teams along the way.

My Spurs mate text me a after the Pompey game the other week saying 'mate if you had a decent striker you would of ran away with 4th'.

I'm convinced we missed out on about 10 points at home that we could of attained with someone like Darren Bent in the side.

Spurs sign players like joe cole on big money, Man City spend huge and Tottenham cant get in Chumps league again... Stuck with huge wages and club implodes!!!

Calsberg dont forsee bad football situations but Harry Redknapp certainly creates them....

It's Spurs form over the last third that got it for them and they beat some top teams along the way.

My Spurs mate text me a after the Pompey game the other week saying 'mate if you had a decent striker you would of ran away with 4th'.

I'm convinced we missed out on about 10 points at home that we could of attained with someone like Darren Bent in the side.

I think that hits the nail on the head. Possibility of a slight pinch of salt regarding Darren Bent from a Spurs fan, but the Bent one has done well this season.

if we had a top striker in we would ahve had 4th i ahve no doubt about that.

spurs have far better strikers than us im afraid to say.

defoe, crouch, pav, gudjohsen all capoable of scoring tonnes of goals while we have

carew and gabby who can score. heskey has a poor goal scoring ratio and the fonz is just a rookie at the moment

ee the difference?

Â