Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Put me in for a slice of that Spurs for 4th if it ain't us pie.

I feel bad now.

I don't care as long as it isn't Liverpool and that arrogant tosser who manages them thinking they will definitely get in the top 4 no question.

No No No No No Never

I HATE Spurs and their waste of space fans as much as I hate the scousers.

New money or not, if we don't break the top 4 the the Blue mancs and their money please.

Just imagine the candlefaced renatquote and his ego if they did

again I say

NO NO NO NO NO

Spurs wont get top four im sure of it,it'll be the same top four as it always is,the likes of us and Spurs are not strong enough to get it imo,i think the only other team to get top is city they'll spend like **** next month and go on a bit of a run..

I'd much rather Livepool remain in the Sky 4 than Spurs take there place, I hate Liverpool and everything about them but Christ why would anyone want our closest rival to move ahead of us??? Spurs and Redknapp would come shopping at VP for certain.

Well they could come shopping but I'm pretty sure we wouldn't sell.

If us or Spurs moved into the top 4, then it would be a massive boost for us, but there would be big questions marks over whether we could maintain the position next season. We might be able to attract a quality player or two, but it's unlikely we'd get any superstars. And neither of us have blockbuster transfer budgets.

I'd put Liverpool in this bracket also. Because of their terrible form this season you have to question whether their squad is strong enough , and if you ally this with their financial problems then there is plenty of reason to doubt their long term future.

If Man City finish 4th, they'll blow alot of money on established CL quality players, and try, in one foul sweep, to become a fully fledged member of the top 4 party. It'll probably work as well. If they can sign Robinho, Adebayor and Tevez without CL football, then imagine who they could sign with it?

I'd much rather Livepool remain in the Sky 4 than Spurs take there place, I hate Liverpool and everything about them but Christ why would anyone want our closest rival to move ahead of us??? Spurs and Redknapp would come shopping at VP for certain.

It breaks the sky 4 up then and gives us an even better chance of getting there in the future if it can't be us this season. Just because Spuds get to the top 4 doesn't mean they are going to sign a bunch of world beaters and that is it.

Is any other team doing this?

Supporters are advised that due to the forthcoming increase in the VAT level back to 17.5% on January 1, 2010, that our match tickets will be returning to their previous prices.

Seems a bit on the mean side to me.

yids eh :D

Supporters are advised that due to the forthcoming increase in the VAT level back to 17.5% on January 1, 2010, that our match tickets will be returning to their previous prices.

Do you expect anything else from them?

We all know that Harry is always very insistent of paying every penny of tax due.

The season has been swings and roundabouts so far.

We could be feeling quite different if we beat Wigan and Spurzzz lose to Liverpool -neither of those results would be out of the ordinary lets be fair. My concern was that we'd lose to Liverpool and give them the confidence, I'd felt uneasy about it for the past few weeks. But it's done now, **** it.

Think I'd agree that a Spurzzz victory over the Redscouse might be better for us long-term though. Tottingham are capable of being brilliant on their day, but are quite likely to gob it against weaker opposition. Liverpool would be more capable of putting a sequence of results together even if not playing well. As would we.

Sooo reports that Pavlyuchenko could go for the right price (okay granted it's not big surprising news)....call me craazy but I think we should be in for him. He could do very well in our setup, very quick player and not scared to pull the trigger. Shame he probably isn't on MON's radar.

Sooo reports that Pavlyuchenko could go for the right price (okay granted it's not big surprising news)....call me craazy but I think we should be in for him. He could do very well in our setup, very quick player and not scared to pull the trigger. Shame he probably isn't on MON's radar.

Have you ever seen him play?

We all know that Harry is always very insistent of paying every penny of tax due.

:clap::clap:

Spurs have just tied up a deal for a defensive midfielder - the first fruits of our new partnership arrangement with the Brazilian club Internacional.

His name is Sandro - Brazil's U-20 captain and now recently capped for their senior squad. Not sure of the fee - around 7m maybe, but that figure is yet to be confirmed. He should be at the Lane to watch our game against Wolves.

Of course it remains to be seen how quickly (or not) he is brought into the first team matchday squad and how well he'll adapt to the Prem.

What the feck happened to this then? Them COYS ITKers have a 100%, faultless, perfect record on matters like this I thought.

Maybe he's stuck with 'the real' Tuncay (who we had signed according to them) in the Twilight zone.

Spurs have just tied up a deal for a defensive midfielder - the first fruits of our new partnership arrangement with the Brazilian club Internacional.

His name is Sandro - Brazil's U-20 captain and now recently capped for their senior squad. Not sure of the fee - around 7m maybe, but that figure is yet to be confirmed. He should be at the Lane to watch our game against Wolves.

Of course it remains to be seen how quickly (or not) he is brought into the first team matchday squad and how well he'll adapt to the Prem.

What the feck happened to this then? Them COYS ITKers have a 100%, faultless, perfect record on matters like this I thought.

Maybe he's stuck with 'the real' Tuncay (who we had signed according to them) in the Twilight zone.

I think the answer lies within!

Â