PL: Everton a Match Thread 2009/10/31 15:00

limpid

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You see Kurt I think he has a point. Okay we have played well in the odd game but half the time we have been damn lucky. Hull, West Ham and Pompy away last season spring to mind. And this was whilst we was on our undefeated streak.

We have had some very good results under MON BUT we have never played good football under him IMHO.

I disagree. You don't bang in over 70 goals in a season playing bad football. Bad footballing sides that're successful usually defend well. Look at Big Sam at Bolton, Moyes when Everton finished 4th. Awful football, but they hardly conceeded.

We scored 54 goals mate. Infact Everton scored one more than us .

Oh yeah, I forgot MON had only been manager of us for a season.

We have had some very good results under MON BUT we have never played good football under him IMHO.

Never = his whole time at Villa, not just last season.

Cahill has done the maths, one winger off so if he kicks the other one out of the game we'll be weaker.

We've got options if he has to go off. Delph could come on or we could push Warnock forwards.

Fortunately his gamble didn't pay off then, Ash i still on and he's been booked.

With 3 fullbacks on the bench I think we should be alright in terms of width, Warnock could play left wing if needed.

You see Kurt I think he has a point. Okay we have played well in the odd game but half the time we have been damn lucky. Hull, West Ham and Pompy away last season spring to mind. And this was whilst we was on our undefeated streak.

I disagree. You don't bang in over 70 goals in a season playing bad football. Bad footballing sides that're successful usually defend well. Look at Big Sam at Bolton, Moyes when Everton finished 4th. Awful football, but they hardly conceeded.

We scored 54 goals mate. Infact Everton scored one more than us .

Oh yeah, I forgot MON had only been manager of us for a season.

Never = his whole time at Villa, not just last season.

Totally agree Kurt. But you said..

You don't bang in over 70 goals in a season

So thats what I ment :lol: You could say we are both right.