PL: Man City h 2009/10/05 20:00 Match Thread

limpid

This is going to be horrific. If Blackburn can outplay us, I'm quite sure Man City can.

Yeah, Barry is going to have a field day and play us off the park. Id be surprised if we get anything out of the game with the way we are set up going into it.

We're gonna be outnumbered in centre midfield and constantly play it out wide to Young or Milner, who will sometimes manage to get a cross in.

If we're chasing the game and MON sends on Heskey as an attacking sub I will be convinced that MON is off his rocker.

We are not **** without NRC.

We are **** with a low-energy centre midfield of Sidwell and Petrov against Man City's trio of Barry De Jong and SWP.

For SWP we've got Milner. Barry is no more high energy than Sidwell, and De Jong will be occupied helping out their iffy defence against Gabby, Carew and Young. Think positive :D

We are not **** without NRC.

We are **** with a low-energy centre midfield of Sidwell and Petrov against Man City's trio of Barry De Jong and SWP.

For SWP we've got Milner. Barry is no more high energy than Sidwell, and De Jong will be occupied helping out their iffy defence against Gabby, Carew and Young. Think positive :D

This..

But to be honest would rather have NRC marking Barry.

I think (hope) MON as gone for a 4-4-2 as Man City Effectively play a 4-5-1 with Bellamy and Tevez tucking in and working back. He may think that the 4-5-1 will cancel each other out and crowd out the middle too much. Withj two centre forwards to mark, they can't get too complacent and push too many forward. Ahh **** knows, but im going with a 3-2 home win :-)