Indian Girls

Voinjama

• 2 weeks later...
Would you say the Indian women in Goa are better then the UK?

NO.

- most of Goa is full of tourists, mainly from the UK.

- most of the locals working in contact with the tourists are male.

- you won't see many 'pretty' local woman, this is because most of the locals are very poor in a third world country.

If you would like to see pretty 'local' Indian women, then you best best is a large city like Mumbai or Delhi. Here you will find a lot of middle-class and upper-class indian women/girls. But you will encounter a different problem here, because the city is so large, you'll have to go to specific events to meet these girls. and the upper-class in Mumbai is so rich, you'll feel like a peasant in comparision. Though i guess you could just hang around malls/bars/english cinemas to see/perve on the girls.

Are you planning a holiday to Goa?

I've smashed a couple. The one was a terrible shag, the other was pretty damn good but was obviously a bit of slut so had the experience. I like Indian girls too but not as much as latinas.

Unfortunatly we dont have many Latinas in England. :cry:

I've smashed a couple. The one was a terrible shag, the other was pretty damn good but was obviously a bit of slut so had the experience. I like Indian girls too but not as much as latinas.

You can often find them in Cities/Towns that have major Universities due to the ERASMUS scheme (and non-EU equivalent) as well as those seeking post-graduate education over here. I had a relationship with a Mexican woman doing an MBA at Birmingham, great little piece she was.

Also London is absolutely heaving with Hispanics.

But yeah, overall there isn't a huge latina population here, unfortunately.

You can often find them in Cities/Towns that have major Universities due to the ERASMUS scheme (and non-EU equivalent) as well as those seeking post-graduate education over here. I had a relationship with a Mexican woman doing an MBA at Birmingham, great little piece she was.

Also London is absolutely heaving with Hispanics.

But yeah, overall there isn't a huge latina population here, unfortunately.

Ye true. Check your inbox.

There are good looking women in every demographic, but for me it is Indians or Latinas. As for the garlic breath and hairy arms, I am unfamiliar with that stereotype. I hear they have fiery tempers though.

Anyway I am going slightly off topic.

Would you say the Indian women in Goa are better then the UK?

NO.

- most of Goa is full of tourists, mainly from the UK.

- most of the locals working in contact with the tourists are male.

- you won't see many 'pretty' local woman, this is because most of the locals are very poor in a third world country.

If you would like to see pretty 'local' Indian women, then you best best is a large city like Mumbai or Delhi. Here you will find a lot of middle-class and upper-class indian women/girls. But you will encounter a different problem here, because the city is so large, you'll have to go to specific events to meet these girls. and the upper-class in Mumbai is so rich, you'll feel like a peasant in comparision. Though i guess you could just hang around malls/bars/english cinemas to see/perve on the girls.

Are you planning a holiday to Goa?

Was planning on going India, not spcifically Goa though. We'll see.

• 4 weeks later...
Â