48 Hours to go....

stevenjos

Should i stay or should i go?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Should i stay or should i go?

• Stay you fool.
    • Go if you feel like that!
    • Keep the ticket and just go when you can be bothered!

....and i still don't know whether to try and get my money back on my ST.

To be honest i dont think we've strengthened and watching heskey makes my scalp itch.

I have the feeling this thread may divide you all but i wonder what your all thinking.

My reasons for been uninterested at the moment are:

1) The squad hasn't been strenghtened, it sounds like we will be lucky to have the same numbers as last season.

2) Barry and Laursen have not been replaced.

3) Martins love of playing square pegs in round holes

4) Heskey being sh*te

5) To be honest, european games should get me excited and down to VP, but he threw last seasons chance and so i refuse to pay to watch the games again! i wasted my time and money watching these games last season and it smarts how we threw it.

so let me know what you think in the poll! :?

Keep your season ticket

We as Villa fans should be prepared to go through thick and thin with our club, good times and bad.

The club needs out support, no matter what your reasons stated above are.

Stick it out, you may be very pleasantly suprised.

I have the same dilema - the team that goes out saturday - will be much the same as the one that finished last season. logically expect similar results. I really think we will struggle to score goals.

But keep your season ticket.

Im very annoyed with our management and feel we could struggle bigtime this season but theres a part of me that couldnt give my seat up, its better being a villa fan than Man Utd as when you win it means more cus you know the feeling of losing too!!!

Why would you want to leave? You're supoorting the club. If you can't afford to keep the ticket then go ahead & get a refund.

If you're considering a refund on your ticket out of spite, because in your opinion the Villa are not worth watching, then you're not fit to support the club.

I can't believe you're considering asking for a refund. OK, we haven't quite made all the signings the fans want, yet.

Why don't you just ask for them to change it to a Man City season ticket? Happy then?

Jeez,

You went through the Ellis years and NOW you're questioning keeping your ST

I was thinking the same thing.

How crappy would you feel if you get a refund on your ST for the reasons above and then we finish in the top 4, win the FA Cup and Europe?..

As starting 11's go I still think we have one of the strongest in the league, especially when Downing is fit.

Just because the messiahs of Barry and Laursen haven't been swapped like for like doesn't mean the issue hasn't been addressed. I know that's a different discussion..

It's quite simple really though - you have an ST if you want to go to Villa games this year... if you don't, then sell it. Not our business how you spend your money so you don't need to justify your decision.

I think the poll should be renamed:

'am I a villa fan, yes or no.

Agreed.

To even ask yourself the question says to me that you should re-examine whether you care at all.

I got my first season ticket last season having finally been in a position to afford one.....I don't envisage ever not having one again and feel privileged to own one.

Just imagine what this guy would have been like if he was a Norwich fan, he'd have slit his own throat by now!!

Well, based on those arguments it seems as if you're not all that pleased and already made your mind up anyway so I'd say leave it to someone else, someone who wants it more.

If it were me, I'd be the first to renew my ST every year.

You can't give up on the club at such a great time.

We've had much much worse years where people didn't give up their season tickets.

Why would you now, when next year could turn out to be the best year we've had for at least a decade.

....and i still don't know whether to try and get my money back on my ST.

To be honest i dont think we've strengthened and watching heskey makes my scalp itch.

I have the feeling this thread may divide you all but i wonder what your all thinking.

My reasons for been uninterested at the moment are:

1) The squad hasn't been strenghtened, it sounds like we will be lucky to have the same numbers as last season.

2) Barry and Laursen have not been replaced.

3) Martins love of playing square pegs in round holes

4) Heskey being sh*te

5) To be honest, european games should get me excited and down to VP, but he threw last seasons chance and so i refuse to pay to watch the games again! i wasted my time and money watching these games last season and it smarts how we threw it.

so let me know what you think in the poll! :?

Living 1,000 miles away, I'm jealous that you even have the ability to see ANY games.

I've been to VP just once, and that was 10 years ago.

Keep your tickets

Â