48 Hours to go....

stevenjos

Should i stay or should i go?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Should i stay or should i go?

• Stay you fool.
    • Go if you feel like that!
    • Keep the ticket and just go when you can be bothered!

Did you go just for Barry and Laursen last year then and not the rest of the team?!

I had a season ticket last year for the first time too and I have loved every minute of it....but I have moved to Devon in the Summer and would not be able to do the 450 mile round trip every home game. So be thankful you're in a position to go and see the team every week!!

Jeez,

You went through the Ellis years and NOW you're questioning keeping your ST

exactly.

this coming year is going to be the best year to be a season-ticket holder.

and if everything keeps going to plan (like it has the past 3 years), then you may not be able to get a season ticket come next year.

Keep your season ticket

We as Villa fans should be prepared to go through thick and thin with our club, good times and bad.

The club needs out support, no matter what your reasons stated above are.

Stick it out, you may be very pleasantly suprised.

This is the reason I got my season ticket ages ago and intend to keep it forever. I'm expecting a lot of upset this season, dont expect to do much good and wont be suprised if we finish below our place last season.

For me last season was a bit lucky, we didnt play many particularly good games where felt we actually deserved to win. This season that wont do, too many teams gonna be pullilng there socks up and we'll get found out.

Regardless, I'm a fan and I still go whether we are a sunday league team or a premiership team and whoever is in charge even if I dont like them!

Jeez,

You went through the Ellis years and NOW you're questioning keeping your ST

:lol:

I think its up to him as an individual what he does, but i think there are one or two others out there that think the same as him.

Personally, my beleif is your not supporting (and thats the key word) the manager or Randy, your supporting the club you were born into supporting through thick and thin.

Have your beef about not replacing Barry and Laursen, Squad size ect, but you will heared more loudly as a season ticket holder or someone that attends regularly, than sitting at home watching the Sky four.

For me, it has to be "Go if you feel like that!".

If such short term issues could make you question your long term loyalty to the club, when it is finally on the up after 10 years of mediocrity, I don't think there's a place for you at Villa Park.

Just my opinion, mind...:)

actually on second thoughts if your even doubting going to the Villa, then don't **** bother. There's enough fickle folks on the forums, the last thing we need is those sorts actually turning up to games.

Yeah, buts thats part of the fun of going. Listening to the shouts of NRC is shite, Gabby is a clearing in the woods ect, ect, ect.

Its funny :lol:

God im bored, i really should go to the gym, but iv got rugby to do tonight, i need money asap as im a skint student and i dont find out about a job until saturday/sunday, i need money now and my ebay account is suspended so i cant sell my old phone, i should hit the gym but iv not got much food in due to not much money due to waiting for this job and due to no ebay access. Should i start a poll like this one......

God im bored, i really should go to the gym, but iv got rugby to do tonight, i need money asap as im a skint student and i dont find out about a job until saturday/sunday, i need money now and my ebay account is suspended so i cant sell my old phone, i should hit the gym but iv not got much food in due to not much money due to waiting for this job and due to no ebay access. Should i start a poll like this one......

Fooking students :lol:

Â