48 Hours to go....

stevenjos

Should i stay or should i go?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Should i stay or should i go?

• Stay you fool.
    • Go if you feel like that!
    • Keep the ticket and just go when you can be bothered!

I know you don't feel lucky but there are plenty of people who'd absolutely love a season ticket as in would pay over the odds just to have one but unfortunately, work, travel other important life commitments means they wouldn't be able too. Not the fact you have one but the fact your in a position to have one people might see as you being lucky. (I'm not agreeing or disagreeing)

One game, you idiot.

You sure you're a Villa fan?

I dont believe in the not buying season ticket thing, and im not on the boo boys or mon out camp right now....very close I must say.

However, this is not one game, it is a continuation of where we left off on a poor form spiral down. Someone quoted me 2 wins in 16....

One game, you idiot.

You sure you're a Villa fan?

hahaha. i was having a chat at halftime with some guys in the north lower. turned out to be two people on here (How do if your here). I said that some fans are a bit like Islamic fundamentalists on here. "if we keep going and cheering we will get our 14 virgins"

Im just looking at it with a brain! And this game is just a continuation of last seasons poor form. :evil:

Â