Peace Cup: Malaga a 2009/07/25 Match Thread

limpid

Stab in the dark mate, but try a link for the Lyon Peace Cup game (against Besiktas). It's being shown on Gol TV as well, I'd assume before the coverage of our match.

Incidently, there's a coverage topic too, before you incur the wrath of the mods ;).

Listening to American commentary is an education in itself. Here's a sentence using some of my new phrases "And the tender makes a hand save from a side volley after a free strike at the top of the box" :lol: Legend.

Listening to American commentary is an education in itself. Here's a sentence using some of my new phrases "And the tender makes a hand save from a side volley after a free strike at the top of the box" :lol: Legend.

does that mean he made the shot for a score or not?

should have gone for a head ball perhaps...

Translation "Keeper saves from a shot after a free at the edge of the box".

Oooh we're a "powerhouse in the Premier League" :)

Brilliant isn't it :D During the World Cup, the commentators kept on calling David Beckham, David Becketts :hooray: