wedge

Tony Butler...  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Tony Butler...

• Legend
    • T***
    • Who?

The bloke is a complete and utter bellend. :evil:

I dont listen to him anymore. I like Daz Hale, but when him and Butler get together, Hale is that far up his backside , its scary.

I thought Mark Regan on WM after our game v Stoke was going to have a seizure arguing with the Villa fans.

He's a bitter Bluenose. He tries to be controversial for the sake of it like that tosser Alan Green but fails and just sounds bitter. Any chance to knock Villa or O'Neill he takes and if there isn't one then he makes one up. Its a shame he can't just get on with his job.

idiot. last week when we played Moscow he had lots more callers than usual who were putting him in his place (possibly because WM were the only ones with commentary on the game). He really struggled - it wasn't his usual audience and he couldn't cope with the stick he was getting. About time to.

He's a bitter Bluenose. He tries to be controversial for the sake of it like that tosser Alan Green but fails and just sounds bitter. Any chance to knock Villa or O'Neill he takes and if there isn't one then he makes one up. Its a shame he can't just get on with his job.

he is a dingle

I think he did a hell of a lot to get local football onto the radio in the 70s & 80s and his prayer mat of that era is a thing of legend. He winds people up to get fans ringing into the show and he is the one from whom the likes of George Gavin, Tom Ross and Daz Hale learned their trade. He can also in his more reflective moments make it clear that he has a depth of knowledge of the game that goes back to the early 50s and I have really enjoyed his telephone interviews with past players such as Tom Finney to name only one. There will never be another!

First phone-in radio show in Britain to be broadcast with a three second delay iirc.

"Alright Tone, went down the Villa today and blah blah...............By the way Tone yowm a tw@t"

Its the stuff of legend.

Â