The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

i'm gunna watch troll hunter tonight

I gave in and watched scream 4 along with the guard and attack the block last night as well.

probably the second best scream film, cant really comment on it can you as you know exactly what you are getting with them films

also tonight I mite watch julia's eyes or hobo with a shotgun

The southerners among you might have to use the old subtitles but it'd be worth it for this:

51w2b2nrEgL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Not a perfect film by any means but if you enjoyed This Is England then you'll enjoy this too (if enjoy is the right word).

The southerners among you might have to use the old subtitles but it'd be worth it for this:

Not a perfect film by any means but if you enjoyed This Is England then you'll enjoy this too (if enjoy is the right word).

Watched this the other night - quite enjoyed it too! (it did help having read a lot of Irvine Welsh and Christopher Brookmyre to keep up with the lingo at times!)

(also watched Submarine - v v decent!)

Yep, recommended that one myself a while ago in this very thread. It does have flaws but as I'm a big fan of Peter Mullan (as a director and actor) they didn't bother me too much.

Yep, recommended that one myself a while ago in this very thread. It does have flaws but as I'm a big fan of Peter Mullan (as a director and actor) they didn't bother me too much.

It is my life ambition to recommend a film in here that you haven't already done earlier - unlikely but I'm going to try :winkold:

It is my life ambition to recommend a film in here that you haven't already done earlier - unlikely but I'm going to try :winkold:

Try something by Jason Friedberg & Aaron Seltzer, Roland Emmerich, Paul WS Anderson or Michael Bay :mrgreen:

Try something by Jason Friedberg & Aaron Seltzer, Roland Emmerich, Paul WS Anderson or Michael Bay :mrgreen:

But this is a recommend thread - I'm hardly about to bust something like this:

51rOxyIv5yL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Off to see 'Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy' on Friday. I will recommend it already as I know I'll like it. Anyway, I'll report back when I have actually seen it.

Some good films coming out over the coming weeks. The likes of 'Drive' and 'Ides of March' are out too. Can't think of the others right now but it is a good couple of months from what I can remember.

Â