World of Warcraft

The_Rev

What did Caitlynn die?

Every,and I mean every,time we pulled.So that left 3 priests to dispell entire raid.With a VT server miles behind.And 2nd priest died after approx 1 min.So,I apologise for not being any good.

God I can't wait for TBC. I'm so bored I've even taking to grinding rep. This last two weeks I've got exalted in AV and CC, starting with AB now. Might have to do something completely mindless like the the Timbermaws next!

If you get really bored one night before TBC, come and help me grind in WPL! L48 v field of 50-54 means i die fairly often. But I reckonn once you get into plaguelands, the end game instances are finally in sight... ish....

God I can't wait for TBC. I'm so bored I've even taking to grinding rep. This last two weeks I've got exalted in AV and CC, starting with AB now. Might have to do something completely mindless like the the Timbermaws next!

Something I do quite often when not raiding. Not for the timbermaw rep - the rewards are crap - but for a bit of gold, Juju Power and Winterfall potion.

I use the latter 2 on tanks and/or rogues in raids - which they love me for. You usually get a stack or 2 of runecloth and some major healing/mana potions as well - with the odd green item thrown in.

Only problem is Winterfall village is farmer heaven - usually at least 2 farmers there. When it gets bad (4+ farmers) it's time to level my alt.

Had to go Onyxia first. Chrommy we got on the second try, we wiped 5 times on Nef (Naked run, phase 1 wipe, 99%, then twice at 20%)

The zerg is raping us at the moment, now I know why people hate it. Chromaggus didn't drop Nef shoulders. we didn't miss you because we had Sie to get aggro everytime a tank got feared at Nef :nod:

Nice raid though, Time Lapse was piss again, we need to learn how to handle the Zerg and the class call that happens 1/2 way through the zerg at the same time though.

All World of Warcraft European realms will be closed from 05.00 to 11.00 (CEST Paris Time) for essential weekly maintenance. This is necessary for us to carry out routine inspection, testing and maintenance of our realm infrastructure. We plan to have the realms available as soon as this process is complete.

In addition the below list of realms will be down from from 5.00 to the 16/11/06 at 17:00 CET due to extended maintenance.

Aerie Peak

Alonsus

Boulderfist

Darkmoon Faire

Darkspear

Eonar

Frostmane

Grim Batol

Jaedenar

Kazzak

Kilrogg

Kor'gall

Lightbringer

Outland

Ravenholdt

Stonemaul

Tarren Mill

Vek'nilash

Wildhammer

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

[ Post edited by Gamemaster ]

nice.

Now I know why Tarj quit WoW, so he can troll the "other" area of the site, you know, the one where people talk about Villa....

There is an "other" area of this site that people talk about football on? :shock:

I dont think ive read or posted in any other thread since, say, Aug 13, 2005 - 10:18 AM!

Well, ive just had a couple of hours on KT. Was on there with Visk, Ygg, Mugs, Ahnfeldt. We all joined the Rushers too.

Im going to the shop and getting some food and stuff, then ill be back on. If you are on now just whisper Madame for an invite. And give your alt the same name as your main!

Â